The Nightingale CXO Chair has long been one of the most comfortable mesh back chairs on the market. Now this popular chair is available in all leather to satisfy the leather fan who wants uncompromising quality and comfort. The Enersorb seat on the CXO chair in leather reduces seated pressure to eliminate pressure points that cause pain in your back and hips as well as improving circulation.
Nightingale CXO Chair L6200D Features:
- Padded leather upholstery over the flexible Ablex patented mesh conforms to the body for excellent support
- Thick, Enersorb foam seat conforms to your body, displacing your weight to reduce pressure on your hips and improves circulation
- Lumbar support is both height and depth adjustable
- Synchronous knee-tilt mechanism features built in seat slider, infinite position tilt lock and tilt tension control for a distinctly executive feel. This chair feels like it reclines more than most ergonomic chairs.
- Arms are height and width adjustable, and have super soft, elongated arm pads to prevent arm and hand problems. Arms also pivot for support while typing.
- Adjustable headrest - can be adjusted to your preference. Also included on the back of the chair - a coat rack.
- Limited lifetime warranty. Nightingale Warranty Information
Nightingale Leather CXO Chair Specifications:
|Overall dimensions: ||29.5" W x 29.5" D x 36.5 x 41" H |
|Chair back: ||22" W x 22" H |
|Seat: ||20" W x 19 - 21.5" D |
|Seat height: ||16-21" H |
|Weight limit: ||270 lbs |
|Chair weight: ||67 lbs |
|Box size: || || |