show / hide sidebar
Current Top Sellers
The Nightingale CXO Chair has long been one of the most comfortable mesh back chairs on the market. Now this popular chair is available in all leather to satisfy the leather fan who wants uncompromising quality and comfort. The Enersorb seat on the CXO chair in leather reduces seated pressure to eliminate pressure points that cause pain in your back and hips as well as improving circulation.
Nightingale CXO Chair L6200 Features:
- Padded leather upholstery over the flexible Ablex patented mesh conforms to the body for excellent support
- Thick, Enersorb foam seat conforms to your body, displacing your weight to reduce pressure on your hips and improves circulation
- Lumbar support is both height and depth adjustable
- Synchronous knee-tilt mechanism features built in seat slider, infinite position tilt lock and tilt tension control for a distinctly executive feel. This chair feels like it reclines more than most ergonomic chairs.
- Arms are height and width adjustable, and have super soft, elongated arm pads to prevent arm and hand problems. Arms also pivot for support while typing.
- Five prong, die cast aluminum base features anti-skid pads for your feet to rest on.
- Limited lifetime warranty. Nightingale Warranty Information
Nightingale Leather CXO Chair Specifications:
|Overall dimensions: 29.5" W x 29.5" D x 36.5 x 41" H|
|Chair back: 22" W x 22" H|
|Seat: 20" W x 19 - 21.5" D|
|Seat height: 16-21" H|
|Weight limit: 270 lbs|
|Chair weight: 67 lbs.|
Nightingale CXO Leathers
Quick Links to Answers:
Most orders over $85 ship FREE within the continental United States. Shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, Mexico, U.S. territories, APO, and FPO addresses do not qualify for the free shipping program.
Exceptions for Canada - Some products do qualify for free Canadian shipping. Please see our International Shipping page for full information.
- Most items ship via UPS Ground service. Some smaller items may be shipped via USPS instead. Desks and larger shipments may ship via a freight carrier.
- If your items ships via common carrier (freight), the freight carrier will call to schedule an appointment for delivery. Our standard/free shipping includes curbside delivery. There may be extra fees for liftgate (lowers the product to the ground), residential, or inside delivery. Call us for more information. Note: It is important for you to immediately inspect freight shipments for damage and to note this on receiving paperwork. Call us immediately if your product arrives with shipping damage.
- UPS and freight are not available to APO and FPO addresses. Call us if you have questions on shipping options to your location.
- UPS items do not usually require a signature for delivery but this is at the discretion of the driver. Signature may be required in high risk areas.
- We will email you an estimated ship date, and tracking information as soon as this is available.
This will vary by item. Most furniture items require assembly. This is usually easy to do. Contact us if you need support. Assembly and white glove delivery is available for furniture items. Please contact us for a quote.
Every product lists an expected time before shipment. Most small items ship the same or next day. Keyboard trays, monitor arms, chairs, and desks are usually custom configured items that are built to order. Lead times vary by product and manufacturer. Travel time varies depending on shipping method chosen, warehouse location, and your location. If timing is critical, please call us and we'll recommend the method most likely to arrive on time. International orders may encounter delays due to incoming customs.
We do ship most items worldwide. Please see our International Shipping page for full information
- Call or email us immediately. Under most circumstances, we will replace the damaged item at no cost to you. Please see our returns page for full information before returning product.
- If your item was delivered via a freight carrier, it is important that you inspect it immediately and note any visible damage on the receiving paperwork the freight carrier will ask you to sign. Please sign after inspection.
Handling Charges: In order to deliver your products timely, a flat handling charge of $12.95 is applied to all orders shipping to Canada and APO addresses.. Special handling charges are in addition to applicable shipping rates. Surcharges always apply regardless of free shipping offers.
The shipping and handling charge is intended to compensate Ergoprise for the cost of handling your order, packaging the product(s) you have purchased, and delivering it/them to you or to the recipient you designate. Prior to submitting your payment information, you will have the opportunity to review the applicable shipping and handling charges. We do not ship orders to FPO or P.O. Boxes. Please avoid using "vanity addresses," as this could result in a delay in delivery.
Check out how the Nightingale CXO Chair works while exploring its features in this short video.
nightingale cx...Check out how the Nightingale CXO Chair works while exploring ...