show / hide sidebar
Current Top Sellers
Nightingale CXO Big & Tall Chair w/ Headrest - 6200D-HD
The Nightingale CXO Big and Tall Chair with Headrest is rare for two reasons: one - it is the most comfortable mesh back chair designed for larger bodies on the market; two - it has a headrest which is rare on a mesh chair. The form fitting mesh back is complimented by an extraordinarily comfortable, energy absorbing foam seat. The Enersorb seat is upholstered with a stretchy knit to provide air flow for comfort; combined they reduce seated pressure and improve circulation.
Nightingale CXO Big & Tall Chair 6200DHD with Headrest Features:
- Flexible Ablex patented mesh conforms to the body for excellent support
- Adjustable ratchet headrest with built-in coat hook
- Steel reinforced seat pan features a thick, Enersorb, energy absorbing foam seat that conforms to your body, displacing your weight to reduce pressure on your hips and improve circulation
- Lumbar support is both height and depth adjustable
- Synchronous knee-tilt mechanism features built in seat slider, infinite position tilt lock and tilt tension control for a distinctly executive feel. This chair feels like it reclines more than most ergonomic chairs.
- Arms are height and width adjustable is easy to use, adjustable arms with lockable, finger-tip vertical and horizontal movements for individual comfort.
- Arm Pads are super soft, elongated polyurethane arm pads to help prevent Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Breathable 4 way stretch-knit fabric on seat, lumbar and headrest for improved air circulation
- Five prong, die cast aluminum base features anti-skid pads for your feet to rest on.
- 3” standard carpet casters included.
- Black mesh with graphite frame, arms, base and trim included.
- Heavy duty class 4 gas lift included as standard.
- Limited lifetime warranty. Nightingale Warranty Information
Nightingale CXO Big & Tall Chair with Headrest Specifications:
|Overall dimensions:||29.5" W x 29.5" D x 36.5 x 41" H|
|Chair back:||22" W x 22" H|
|Seat:||20" W x 19 - 21.5" D|
|Seat height:||16 - 21" H|
|Weight limit:||450 lbs|
|Chair weight:|| |
Nightingale CXO Big & Tall Chair 6200DHD with Headrest Fabrics
Nightingale has a wide variety of fabric options to choose from that will fit your office environment. The fabric options listed below are included in the price. * Other fabric grade options are available for an additional cost. Please call for other grade options not listed.
Fabric Grade 1 - Stretch Collection
|Stretch Collection - Black [C1]||Stretch Collection - Burgundy [C3]||Stretch Collection - Red [C6]|
|Stretch Collection - Blue [C4]||Stretch Collection - Gold [C5]||Stretch Collection - Navy [C9]|
|Stretch Collection - Grey [C2]|
Fabric Grade 1 - Classic Collection
|Classic Collection - Black [CR03]||Classic Collection - Burgundy [CR09]||Classic Collection - Charcoal [CR02]|
|Classic Collection - Beige [CR01]||Classic Collection - Royal Blue [CR05]||Classic Collection - Green [CR06]|
|Classic Collection - Navy [CR04]||Classic Collection - Taupe [CR12]||Classic Collection - Wine [CR08]|
Fabric Grade 1 - Foundation Collection
|Foundation - Stone [F12]||Foundation - Carmel [F15]||Foundation - Bluestone [F17]|
|Foundation - Red [F30]||Foundation - Apple [F33]||Foundation - Wolf [F35]|
|Foundation - Fossil [F39]||Foundation - Goose [F39]||Foundation - Pumpkin [F49]|
|Foundation - Burgundy [F54]||Foundation - Navy [F56]||Foundation - Black [F58]|
|Foundation - Palegold [F59]||Foundation - Charcoal [F63]||Foundation - Willow [F65]|
|Foundation - Olive [F66]||Foundation - Silver [F68]||Foundation - Graphite [F74]|
Quick Links to Answers:
Most orders over $85 ship FREE within the continental United States. Shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, Mexico, U.S. territories, APO, and FPO addresses do not qualify for the free shipping program.
Exceptions for Canada - Some products do qualify for free Canadian shipping. Please see our International Shipping page for full information.
- Most items ship via UPS Ground service. Some smaller items may be shipped via USPS instead. Desks and larger shipments may ship via a freight carrier.
- If your items ships via common carrier (freight), the freight carrier will call to schedule an appointment for delivery. Our standard/free shipping includes curbside delivery. There may be extra fees for liftgate (lowers the product to the ground), residential, or inside delivery. Call us for more information. Note: It is important for you to immediately inspect freight shipments for damage and to note this on receiving paperwork. Call us immediately if your product arrives with shipping damage.
- UPS and freight are not available to APO and FPO addresses. Call us if you have questions on shipping options to your location.
- UPS items do not usually require a signature for delivery but this is at the discretion of the driver. Signature may be required in high risk areas.
- We will email you an estimated ship date, and tracking information as soon as this is available.
This will vary by item. Most furniture items require assembly. This is usually easy to do. Contact us if you need support. Assembly and white glove delivery is available for furniture items. Please contact us for a quote.
Every product lists an expected time before shipment. Most small items ship the same or next day. Keyboard trays, monitor arms, chairs, and desks are usually custom configured items that are built to order. Lead times vary by product and manufacturer. Travel time varies depending on shipping method chosen, warehouse location, and your location. If timing is critical, please call us and we'll recommend the method most likely to arrive on time. International orders may encounter delays due to incoming customs.
We do ship most items worldwide. Please see our International Shipping page for full information
- Call or email us immediately. Under most circumstances, we will replace the damaged item at no cost to you. Please see our returns page for full information before returning product.
- If your item was delivered via a freight carrier, it is important that you inspect it immediately and note any visible damage on the receiving paperwork the freight carrier will ask you to sign. Please sign after inspection.
Handling Charges: In order to deliver your products timely, a flat handling charge of $12.95 is applied to all orders shipping to Canada and APO addresses.. Special handling charges are in addition to applicable shipping rates. Surcharges always apply regardless of free shipping offers.
The shipping and handling charge is intended to compensate Ergoprise for the cost of handling your order, packaging the product(s) you have purchased, and delivering it/them to you or to the recipient you designate. Prior to submitting your payment information, you will have the opportunity to review the applicable shipping and handling charges. We do not ship orders to FPO or P.O. Boxes. Please avoid using "vanity addresses," as this could result in a delay in delivery.