show / hide sidebar
Current Top Sellers
McKlein Oak Grove Ladies' Checkpoint Friendly Laptop Bag
Protect your laptop and reduce the odds you'll accidentally leave it behind when traveling through airport security checkpoints. The detachable, padded laptop sleeve keeps your computer securely attached to your laptop bag while protecting from bumps and dirt.
McKlein Oak Grove Leather Ladies' Checkpoint Friendly Laptop Bag Features:
- Crafted of fine Italian leather.
- Front pocket for files and back pocket for accessories.
- Roomy zip close interior has sections for your laptop, pens, business cards, and other small devices.
- Detachable, padded, laptop sleeve protects laptop when traveling through airport checkpoint scanners and can be detached and used alone as a laptop sleeve.
- Laptop sleeve is padded with high-density foam to protect your laptop.
- Choose from six colors: black or red w/ white stitching; or orange, green, blue and pink trimmed in sand.
- Limited lifetime warranty. McKlein USA Warranty Information.
McKlein Oak Grove TSA Friendly Laptop Bag Specifications:
|Outside dimensions:||17" x 5" x 12.75"|
|Laptop interior:||15" x 2" x 10"|
|Fits laptops up to:||15.4"|
Quick Links to Answers:
Most orders over $85 ship FREE within the continental United States. Shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, Mexico, U.S. territories, APO, and FPO addresses do not qualify for the free shipping program.
Exceptions for Canada - Some products do qualify for free Canadian shipping. Please see our International Shipping page for full information.
- Most items ship via UPS Ground service. Some smaller items may be shipped via USPS instead. Desks and larger shipments may ship via a freight carrier.
- If your items ships via common carrier (freight), the freight carrier will call to schedule an appointment for delivery. Our standard/free shipping includes curbside delivery. There may be extra fees for liftgate (lowers the product to the ground), residential, or inside delivery. Call us for more information. Note: It is important for you to immediately inspect freight shipments for damage and to note this on receiving paperwork. Call us immediately if your product arrives with shipping damage.
- UPS and freight are not available to APO and FPO addresses. Call us if you have questions on shipping options to your location.
- UPS items do not usually require a signature for delivery but this is at the discretion of the driver. Signature may be required in high risk areas.
- We will email you an estimated ship date, and tracking information as soon as this is available.
This will vary by item. Most furniture items require assembly. This is usually easy to do. Contact us if you need support. Assembly and white glove delivery is available for furniture items. Please contact us for a quote.
Every product lists an expected time before shipment. Most small items ship the same or next day. Keyboard trays, monitor arms, chairs, and desks are usually custom configured items that are built to order. Lead times vary by product and manufacturer. Travel time varies depending on shipping method chosen, warehouse location, and your location. If timing is critical, please call us and we'll recommend the method most likely to arrive on time. International orders may encounter delays due to incoming customs.
We do ship most items worldwide. Please see our International Shipping page for full information
- Call or email us immediately. Under most circumstances, we will replace the damaged item at no cost to you. Please see our returns page for full information before returning product.
- If your item was delivered via a freight carrier, it is important that you inspect it immediately and note any visible damage on the receiving paperwork the freight carrier will ask you to sign. Please sign after inspection.
Handling Charges: In order to deliver your products timely, a flat handling charge of $12.95 is applied to all orders shipping to Canada and APO addresses.. Special handling charges are in addition to applicable shipping rates. Surcharges always apply regardless of free shipping offers.
The shipping and handling charge is intended to compensate Ergoprise for the cost of handling your order, packaging the product(s) you have purchased, and delivering it/them to you or to the recipient you designate. Prior to submitting your payment information, you will have the opportunity to review the applicable shipping and handling charges. We do not ship orders to FPO or P.O. Boxes. Please avoid using "vanity addresses," as this could result in a delay in delivery.