show / hide sidebar
Current Top Sellers
Features & Benefits:
The Marin Sit-Stand Keyboard Arm by Tru Office Products is a lever-less arm that provides independent height and tilt adjustment. The Marin Sit-Stand Keyboard Arm features a patented dial tilt adjustment that changes the angle of the tray and shows the precise angle as you turn the knob. It comes in two different versions for maximum flexibility. Users can easily adjust the height of their keyboard for maximum comfort and greater ADA compliance. The Marin Extended Keyboard Arm also provides quick and precise adjustments maximizing productivity of the user. The arm is fully retractable when not in use and is ideal for corner desk configurations with the 7 1/2" extended length neck.
Marin Extended Keyboard Tray Arm Features:
Marin Standard Keyboard Tray Arm Specifications:
Why We Like It -
This is Good For -
Marin Extended Keyboard Tray Arm Specifications
Height Range Diagram:
Tilt Function Diagram:
TRU - Marin Standard Keyboard Tray Arm Option
Alpine HDPE "Green" Keyboard Tray
The Alpine HDPE Keyboard Tray is a fully recyclable keyboard tray that was developed to meet the growing demand for environmentally friendly products. Made from HDPE, the tray uses recycled component materials where possible and is fully recyclable.
TRU-D66 (26"W x 11" D HDPE) - Standard Keyboard Tray - $97.00
TRU-D81 (20.7"W x 11"D HDPE) - Height Adjustable with Swivel Keyboard Tray - $109.00
Alpine "Phenolic" Keyboard Tray
The 19" Phenolic keyboard tray with mouse tray provides a solid, low-profile keyboard solution.
Available with either swivel or tilt and swivel mouse tray.
TRU-D79 - Phenolic Tray with Mousing Surface (swivel only), Mouse Fence, Anti-skid strips,and Gel-feel Foam Palm Rest - $99.00
TRU-D89 - Phenolic Tray with PMP Mousing Surface (Swivel & Tilt). The mousing surface is flush with tray with Mouse Fence, Anti-skid strips, and Gel-feel Foam Palm Rest - $109.00
TRU-D99 - Phenolic Tray with PMP Mousing Surface (Swivel & Tilt). The mousing surface is positioned above keyboard tray Mouse Fence,Anti-skid strips, and Gel-feel Foam Palm Rest - $109.00
TRU- D79 (Below)
Alpine "SlideDeck" Keyboard Tray
The Alpine "SlideDeck" is a premium keyboard tray that features a sliding mouse deck that easily asjusts for left and right hand use, and accomodates wave-style keyboards.
Black molded ABS with gel feel palm rest and sliding mouse tray with multiple forward positions.
TRU- D31 - $95.00
Quick Links to Answers:
Most orders over $85 ship FREE within the continental United States. Shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, Mexico, U.S. territories, APO, and FPO addresses do not qualify for the free shipping program.
Exceptions for Canada - Some products do qualify for free Canadian shipping. Please see our International Shipping page for full information.
- Most items ship via UPS Ground service. Some smaller items may be shipped via USPS instead. Desks and larger shipments may ship via a freight carrier.
- If your items ships via common carrier (freight), the freight carrier will call to schedule an appointment for delivery. Our standard/free shipping includes curbside delivery. There may be extra fees for liftgate (lowers the product to the ground), residential, or inside delivery. Call us for more information. Note: It is important for you to immediately inspect freight shipments for damage and to note this on receiving paperwork. Call us immediately if your product arrives with shipping damage.
- UPS and freight are not available to APO and FPO addresses. Call us if you have questions on shipping options to your location.
- UPS items do not usually require a signature for delivery but this is at the discretion of the driver. Signature may be required in high risk areas.
- We will email you an estimated ship date, and tracking information as soon as this is available.
This will vary by item. Most furniture items require assembly. This is usually easy to do. Contact us if you need support. Assembly and white glove delivery is available for furniture items. Please contact us for a quote.
Every product lists an expected time before shipment. Most small items ship the same or next day. Keyboard trays, monitor arms, chairs, and desks are usually custom configured items that are built to order. Lead times vary by product and manufacturer. Travel time varies depending on shipping method chosen, warehouse location, and your location. If timing is critical, please call us and we'll recommend the method most likely to arrive on time. International orders may encounter delays due to incoming customs.
We do ship most items worldwide. Please see our International Shipping page for full information
- Call or email us immediately. Under most circumstances, we will replace the damaged item at no cost to you. Please see our returns page for full information before returning product.
- If your item was delivered via a freight carrier, it is important that you inspect it immediately and note any visible damage on the receiving paperwork the freight carrier will ask you to sign. Please sign after inspection.
Handling Charges: In order to deliver your products timely, a flat handling charge of $12.95 is applied to all orders shipping to Canada and APO addresses.. Special handling charges are in addition to applicable shipping rates. Surcharges always apply regardless of free shipping offers.
The shipping and handling charge is intended to compensate Ergoprise for the cost of handling your order, packaging the product(s) you have purchased, and delivering it/them to you or to the recipient you designate. Prior to submitting your payment information, you will have the opportunity to review the applicable shipping and handling charges. We do not ship orders to FPO or P.O. Boxes. Please avoid using "vanity addresses," as this could result in a delay in delivery.