The Marin fixed height keyboard support arm with HDP Keyboard Tray and Mouse Platform is ideally suited for height adjustable tables that do not get low enough to meet the BIFMA and HFES seated height range for the 5th percentile female. The Marin allows the user to position the keyboard low enough when using two stage or three stage tables that do not provide sufficient low height travel to meet current ergonomic requirements.
The Marin also provides keyboard 20° tilt which is not available on height adjustable tables, and has 8” storage capability allowing the user to store the keyboard when not in use. As workspaces are becoming smaller, moving the keyboard off the desk surface to a storable keyboard support surface frees up valuable work space as well as providing key ergonomic adjustment.
- Tilt tray head with soft touch knob: Effortless adjusts through a 20° range from +10° to -10°
- Tilt gauge on arm assembly: Shows tray angle as tilt knob is adjusted
- Fixed tray head mounting dimension of 3.83” below track mounting surface: Provides ample room for keyboard tray and mouse
- Maximum dimension of 4.64” from mounting surface to underside of tray head: Meets HFES 5th percentile female knee clearance requirements 12 ¾” Glide storage track Provides 8.1” of arm storage
- Manufactured from high strength, lightweight engineered resins: Durable construction exceeding ANSI/BIFMA testing standards
- Low profile design with elegant aesthetics: Minimal exposed hardware with smooth tactile contact surfaces
- 360° arm rotation: Adjusts for off-set keyboarding requirements
- Manufactured in the USA: TAA Compliant
- 15 Year limited warranty: Designed for years of trouble free service