Features & Benefits:
The Marin Extended Keyboard Arm by Tru Office Products is a lever-less arm that provides independent height and tilt adjustment. The Marin Extended Keyboard Arm features a patented dial tilt adjustment that changes the angle of the tray and shows the precise angle as you turn the knob. It comes in two different versions for maximum flexibility. Users can easily adjust the height of their keyboard for maximum comfort and greater ADA compliance. The Marin Extended Keyboard Arm also provides quick and precise adjustments maximizing productivity of the user. The arm is fully retractable when not in use and is ideal for corner desk configurations with the 7 1/2" extended length neck.
Marin Extended Keyboard Tray Arm Features:
- Patented dial tilt adjustment - tilt dial shows the angle of the tray as you turn the knob; also easy to use and provides greater ADA compliance
- Molded head tray constructed of durable engineered resin - lighter weight; added stability design allows higher height range; superior ergonomic form
- Patented spring-assisted Lift-n-Lock™ counter balancing system (no knobs or levers) - precise adjustments are quick and easy
- 360 degree swivel - user can move keyboard freely from side to side
- Height indicator gauge -allows users to easily adjust the height of their keyboard
- Choice of either glide or low-profile ball bearing storage tracks - fully retractable when not in use; choose the one that fits your budget
- Limited lifetime warranty. Tru Warranty Information
Marin Standard Keyboard Tray Arm Specifications:
21.75" or 23"
11.3 - 11.5 lbs
-15 / +10 Degrees
Height Range: Glide
Height Range: Ball Bearing
2.75" / -8.0"
2.63" / -8.13"
Why We Like It -
- Precise adjustments that are quick and easy
- Easily switches from right to left side without tools
This is Good For -
- User friendly with no knobs or levers to mess with
- Easy to install
| ||- TRU Marin Extended Keyboard Arm |
Marin Extended Keyboard Tray Arm Specifications
Height Range Diagram:
Tilt Function Diagram: