show / hide sidebar
Current Top Sellers
The Luxo 360 LED light is custom made light with a horizontal lamp head that provides a broad, directional light. The base rotates and the flexible arm takes up little space when the task light is pushed back. When fully extended, the light covers a large area, while the lamp head stays parallel with the surface providing asymmetric and ergonomically correct workstation lighting. 360 is also dimmable and has an automatic shut-off after 4 or 9h in order to save energy.
360 is equipped with state of the art light emitting diodes, which provide bright, warm light. Light emitting diodes have an incredibly long life span. The diodes in 360 have a life expectancy of 50,000 hours. That means 25 years or more with normal office use. You may never have to change the light source!
The Luxo 360 series is supplied with 1 x 6W integrated LED module, featuring a warm white 3250K color temperature.
Standard with table clamp.
Technical Specification of the Luxo L-1 Lamp:
- High quality construction is assured via the full metal body made of aluminum and zinc-steel, with precision engineered components designed to keep the 360 series flexible and sturdy for years of faithful service.
- Light source: 6.5W Dimmable LEDs (4x1.6W)
- Total Energy Consumption: 7.5W
- Offstate Power: 0.3W
- Illuminance: 105 footcandles at 16 in. ( 1100 lux at 400 mm)
- Color temperature: 3250 Kelvin
- Color rendering: 80
- Automatic shut-off after 4 or 9 hours
- Power cord: 4.5' long
- Colors: Black, Silver Grey, White
- Table/Desk Base Included
- 5 Year warranty.
- UL / CUL Listed.
Quick Links to Answers:
Most orders over $85 ship FREE within the continental United States. Shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, Mexico, U.S. territories, APO, and FPO addresses do not qualify for the free shipping program.
Exceptions for Canada - Some products do qualify for free Canadian shipping. Please see our International Shipping page for full information.
- Most items ship via UPS Ground service. Some smaller items may be shipped via USPS instead. Desks and larger shipments may ship via a freight carrier.
- If your items ships via common carrier (freight), the freight carrier will call to schedule an appointment for delivery. Our standard/free shipping includes curbside delivery. There may be extra fees for liftgate (lowers the product to the ground), residential, or inside delivery. Call us for more information. Note: It is important for you to immediately inspect freight shipments for damage and to note this on receiving paperwork. Call us immediately if your product arrives with shipping damage.
- UPS and freight are not available to APO and FPO addresses. Call us if you have questions on shipping options to your location.
- UPS items do not usually require a signature for delivery but this is at the discretion of the driver. Signature may be required in high risk areas.
- We will email you an estimated ship date, and tracking information as soon as this is available.
This will vary by item. Most furniture items require assembly. This is usually easy to do. Contact us if you need support. Assembly and white glove delivery is available for furniture items. Please contact us for a quote.
Every product lists an expected time before shipment. Most small items ship the same or next day. Keyboard trays, monitor arms, chairs, and desks are usually custom configured items that are built to order. Lead times vary by product and manufacturer. Travel time varies depending on shipping method chosen, warehouse location, and your location. If timing is critical, please call us and we'll recommend the method most likely to arrive on time. International orders may encounter delays due to incoming customs.
We do ship most items worldwide. Please see our International Shipping page for full information
- Call or email us immediately. Under most circumstances, we will replace the damaged item at no cost to you. Please see our returns page for full information before returning product.
- If your item was delivered via a freight carrier, it is important that you inspect it immediately and note any visible damage on the receiving paperwork the freight carrier will ask you to sign. Please sign after inspection.
Handling Charges: In order to deliver your products timely, a flat handling charge of $12.95 is applied to all orders shipping to Canada and APO addresses.. Special handling charges are in addition to applicable shipping rates. Surcharges always apply regardless of free shipping offers.
The shipping and handling charge is intended to compensate Ergoprise for the cost of handling your order, packaging the product(s) you have purchased, and delivering it/them to you or to the recipient you designate. Prior to submitting your payment information, you will have the opportunity to review the applicable shipping and handling charges. We do not ship orders to FPO or P.O. Boxes. Please avoid using "vanity addresses," as this could result in a delay in delivery.