show / hide sidebar
Current Top Sellers
Locus Leaning Seat (Includes Anti-Fatigue Mat)
The perfect balance between sitting and standing
You don’t sit on a Locus Seat. You lean into it. When you do, your body is supported in a relaxed upright position. This award-winning ergonomic seat is designed to adjust to every move you make, while maintaining equilibrium between your back and abdominal muscles.
The result? As you work your body is effortlessly active. Your circulation increases. Your major muscles are relaxed yet engaged, significantly reducing the risk of “sitting disease” or the fatigue brought on by standing. It’s the perfect balance between sitting and standing.
Locus Seat Specifications and Features:
- Constructed of aluminum, steel, and molded furniture-grade plywood and polymers
- Lateral range of motion: 15º
- Range of motion: from 5º to 20º forward
- Available in four upholstery options
- Available in two frame color options
- 300 lbs. weight limit
- Easily folds for storage (please see dimensions tab for full product dimensions)
- Seat base has integrated wheels for easy movement and adjustment
The Locus Seat supports your spine’s natural alignment
Locus’ upright position takes stress off the lungs and other internal organs, allowing for deeper breathing and healthier functioning. Your head balances in a neutral position, reducing tension in your neck and shoulders. Because you are relaxed in a supported leaning posture, the open hip angle keeps major leg muscles lengthened, reducing pull and strain on the lower back. Your legs work with the seat to form a stable yet active pyramid of support. This reduces leg discomfort and swelling that occurs when sitting in a traditional office chair or standing all day.
One size supports all
The seat accommodates heights from 4’8″ to 6’8″.
Choose a color to reflect your style
Seats are available in Citrus, Chili Pepper, Black and Black Nubuck.
Quick Links to Answers:
Most orders over $85 ship FREE within the continental United States. Shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, Mexico, U.S. territories, APO, and FPO addresses do not qualify for the free shipping program.
Exceptions for Canada - Some products do qualify for free Canadian shipping. Please see our International Shipping page for full information.
- Most items ship via UPS Ground service. Some smaller items may be shipped via USPS instead. Desks and larger shipments may ship via a freight carrier.
- If your items ships via common carrier (freight), the freight carrier will call to schedule an appointment for delivery. Our standard/free shipping includes curbside delivery. There may be extra fees for liftgate (lowers the product to the ground), residential, or inside delivery. Call us for more information. Note: It is important for you to immediately inspect freight shipments for damage and to note this on receiving paperwork. Call us immediately if your product arrives with shipping damage.
- UPS and freight are not available to APO and FPO addresses. Call us if you have questions on shipping options to your location.
- UPS items do not usually require a signature for delivery but this is at the discretion of the driver. Signature may be required in high risk areas.
- We will email you an estimated ship date, and tracking information as soon as this is available.
This will vary by item. Most furniture items require assembly. This is usually easy to do. Contact us if you need support. Assembly and white glove delivery is available for furniture items. Please contact us for a quote.
Every product lists an expected time before shipment. Most small items ship the same or next day. Keyboard trays, monitor arms, chairs, and desks are usually custom configured items that are built to order. Lead times vary by product and manufacturer. Travel time varies depending on shipping method chosen, warehouse location, and your location. If timing is critical, please call us and we'll recommend the method most likely to arrive on time. International orders may encounter delays due to incoming customs.
We do ship most items worldwide. Please see our International Shipping page for full information
- Call or email us immediately. Under most circumstances, we will replace the damaged item at no cost to you. Please see our returns page for full information before returning product.
- If your item was delivered via a freight carrier, it is important that you inspect it immediately and note any visible damage on the receiving paperwork the freight carrier will ask you to sign. Please sign after inspection.
Handling Charges: In order to deliver your products timely, a flat handling charge of $12.95 is applied to all orders shipping to Canada and APO addresses.. Special handling charges are in addition to applicable shipping rates. Surcharges always apply regardless of free shipping offers.
The shipping and handling charge is intended to compensate Ergoprise for the cost of handling your order, packaging the product(s) you have purchased, and delivering it/them to you or to the recipient you designate. Prior to submitting your payment information, you will have the opportunity to review the applicable shipping and handling charges. We do not ship orders to FPO or P.O. Boxes. Please avoid using "vanity addresses," as this could result in a delay in delivery.