show / hide sidebar
Current Top Sellers
The Liberty by Humanscale, with Form-Sensing Mesh Technology, is unlike any mesh chair you’ve seen or experienced. With its tri-panel construction, Liberty has the body-fitting contours that single-panel stretch mesh chairs simply can’t achieve. And it offers perfect lumbar support for everyone, without external devices. No longer do you have to manually adjust your lumbar support.
- Standard chair fits more than 95% of the office population
- 5’0” Woman to 6'4' Man
- 100 to 300 lbs.
- Self Adjusting Recline - Intelligent counter-balance recline mechanism automatically provides the right amount of support through the full range of recline motion, regardless of user size and weight.
- Pivoting Backrest - Extra motion of the backrest during recline automatically adjusts to the changing needs of the spine.
- Form sensing technology mesh back - Tri-panel, non-stretch mesh construction creates body-fitting contours and self-adjusting lumbar support for a customized fit. No external lumbar devices to adjust, break or lose
- Contoured Seat Cushion - Increased contact area reduces pressure points
- Armrest Options - Adjustable or fixed armrests connect to backrest instead of the seat so they stay with the body during recline, Choose between 3 different arm options.
Choose between 2 optional arms or decide to go armless. The choice is up to you.
|Armless ||Duron Fixed Arms  + $70.00||Duron Fixed Arms w/ Gel [X] + $70.00|
Choose from three standard frame finishes for your Liberty Chair.
Back Mesh Options:
Please note, there are more mesh options to choose from then what you see listed on our website. Mesh options listed on our site are included in price. If you would like a different mesh option please contact us for custom colors.
|Black ||Cadmium ||Citron ||Crimson |
|Cyan ||Graphite ||Silver ||White |
Quick Links to Answers:
Most orders over $85 ship FREE within the continental United States. Shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, Mexico, U.S. territories, APO, and FPO addresses do not qualify for the free shipping program.
Exceptions for Canada - Some products do qualify for free Canadian shipping. Please see our International Shipping page for full information.
- Most items ship via UPS Ground service. Some smaller items may be shipped via USPS instead. Desks and larger shipments may ship via a freight carrier.
- If your items ships via common carrier (freight), the freight carrier will call to schedule an appointment for delivery. Our standard/free shipping includes curbside delivery. There may be extra fees for liftgate (lowers the product to the ground), residential, or inside delivery. Call us for more information. Note: It is important for you to immediately inspect freight shipments for damage and to note this on receiving paperwork. Call us immediately if your product arrives with shipping damage.
- UPS and freight are not available to APO and FPO addresses. Call us if you have questions on shipping options to your location.
- UPS items do not usually require a signature for delivery but this is at the discretion of the driver. Signature may be required in high risk areas.
- We will email you an estimated ship date, and tracking information as soon as this is available.
This will vary by item. Most furniture items require assembly. This is usually easy to do. Contact us if you need support. Assembly and white glove delivery is available for furniture items. Please contact us for a quote.
Every product lists an expected time before shipment. Most small items ship the same or next day. Keyboard trays, monitor arms, chairs, and desks are usually custom configured items that are built to order. Lead times vary by product and manufacturer. Travel time varies depending on shipping method chosen, warehouse location, and your location. If timing is critical, please call us and we'll recommend the method most likely to arrive on time. International orders may encounter delays due to incoming customs.
We do ship most items worldwide. Please see our International Shipping page for full information
- Call or email us immediately. Under most circumstances, we will replace the damaged item at no cost to you. Please see our returns page for full information before returning product.
- If your item was delivered via a freight carrier, it is important that you inspect it immediately and note any visible damage on the receiving paperwork the freight carrier will ask you to sign. Please sign after inspection.
Handling Charges: In order to deliver your products timely, a flat handling charge of $12.95 is applied to all orders shipping to Canada and APO addresses.. Special handling charges are in addition to applicable shipping rates. Surcharges always apply regardless of free shipping offers.
The shipping and handling charge is intended to compensate Ergoprise for the cost of handling your order, packaging the product(s) you have purchased, and delivering it/them to you or to the recipient you designate. Prior to submitting your payment information, you will have the opportunity to review the applicable shipping and handling charges. We do not ship orders to FPO or P.O. Boxes. Please avoid using "vanity addresses," as this could result in a delay in delivery.