show / hide sidebar
Current Top Sellers
Transform classrooms into active learning environments with on-demand adjustable student desks. With the simple use of a hand lever, students can change the height of their desktops so that they can work and collaborate in the way that is natural for them.
Standing more throughout the day increases blood circulation, burns more calories, and helps maintain muscle tone and insulin effectiveness. This means LearnFit can be an integral part of a school environment designed to improve health and academic outcomes.
- Encourages healthy behavior that leads to physical and academic improvements†
- Better metabolic health leads to more alertness and engagement†
- Promotes good posture and helps burn additional calories throughout the day†
- Each student can instantly and intuitively personalize the desk to his or her preferred height
- Paired with a counter-height stool, students can choose when to sit or stand throughout the day
For the Classroom
- Greater student focus and engagement†
- Casters easily roll LearnFit to reconfigure classrooms for small-group breakouts; quickly return to full classroom configuration when done
- One size fits all: 20-inch (50 cm) height range accommodates students age 9 through adult
For the School
- Desk height is easily changed by the student using the hand lever: No need for staff to make adjustments or reconfigure desk before, during or after school hours
- Ships fully assembled
- Strong, durable phenolic worksurface withstands abuse
- Rugged and proven design: Features Ergotron’s patented CF™ Technology
- Safe and stable: Designed to ANSI/BIFMA X5.5-2008 standards
- Part Number: 24-458-200
- Description: LearnFit Adjustable Standing Student Desk (black)
- Includes adjustable-height base, integrated worksurface, four dual casters (two locking), hand-brake system
- Ships fully assembled
- Optional storage basket holds class supplies
- High-quality, smooth-rolling dual casters easily move desk across carpets, flooring and thresholds
- Lockable front casters can hold unit in place
- LearnFit should be set at the standing height of each individual student. With a relatively consistent desk height within a classroom, sight lines of students are maintained. For seating, it is recommended that each LearnFit be paired with a counter-height stool, which will allow the desk to remain in the standing-height position during the class period, thus preserving good sight lines
- † Research Relating to Standing Desks in Classrooms
- Health benefits – Standing more during day increases circulation, burns more calories, and helps maintain muscle tone and insulin effectiveness: Buckley et al, 2013 | Duvivier et al, 2013
- Classroom performance – Greater student focus and engagement is achieved with introduction of stand-biased desks: Benden et al, 2011
- Academic performance – A positive correlation is shown between physical activity and test scores: Institute of Medicine, 2013 (further reading) | Centers for Disease Control & Prevention, 2010
- Minimum worksurface height = 31.8" (81 cm); maximum worksurface height = 51.4" (131 cm)
- Worksurface Dimensions: 24"W X 23"D (61 cm X 58 cm)
- Base Footprint Dimensions: 21.9" x 21.3" (56 x 54 cm)
- Designed to ANSI/BIFMA X5.5-2008 standards
- Complies with all international environmental regulations related to its design, manufacture and packaging. Read more about our Environmentally Responsible Process
- Product Weight: 45 lbs (20 kg)
- Shipping Dimensions: 36.5" x 32.25" x 28.25" (93 x 82 x 72 cm)
- Shipping Weight: 78 lbs (35 kg)
- Warranty: Five (5) years
Quick Links to Answers:
Most orders over $85 ship FREE within the continental United States. Shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, Mexico, U.S. territories, APO, and FPO addresses do not qualify for the free shipping program.
Exceptions for Canada - Some products do qualify for free Canadian shipping. Please see our International Shipping page for full information.
- Most items ship via UPS Ground service. Some smaller items may be shipped via USPS instead. Desks and larger shipments may ship via a freight carrier.
- If your items ships via common carrier (freight), the freight carrier will call to schedule an appointment for delivery. Our standard/free shipping includes curbside delivery. There may be extra fees for liftgate (lowers the product to the ground), residential, or inside delivery. Call us for more information. Note: It is important for you to immediately inspect freight shipments for damage and to note this on receiving paperwork. Call us immediately if your product arrives with shipping damage.
- UPS and freight are not available to APO and FPO addresses. Call us if you have questions on shipping options to your location.
- UPS items do not usually require a signature for delivery but this is at the discretion of the driver. Signature may be required in high risk areas.
- We will email you an estimated ship date, and tracking information as soon as this is available.
This will vary by item. Most furniture items require assembly. This is usually easy to do. Contact us if you need support. Assembly and white glove delivery is available for furniture items. Please contact us for a quote.
Every product lists an expected time before shipment. Most small items ship the same or next day. Keyboard trays, monitor arms, chairs, and desks are usually custom configured items that are built to order. Lead times vary by product and manufacturer. Travel time varies depending on shipping method chosen, warehouse location, and your location. If timing is critical, please call us and we'll recommend the method most likely to arrive on time. International orders may encounter delays due to incoming customs.
We do ship most items worldwide. Please see our International Shipping page for full information
- Call or email us immediately. Under most circumstances, we will replace the damaged item at no cost to you. Please see our returns page for full information before returning product.
- If your item was delivered via a freight carrier, it is important that you inspect it immediately and note any visible damage on the receiving paperwork the freight carrier will ask you to sign. Please sign after inspection.
Handling Charges: In order to deliver your products timely, a flat handling charge of $12.95 is applied to all orders shipping to Canada and APO addresses.. Special handling charges are in addition to applicable shipping rates. Surcharges always apply regardless of free shipping offers.
The shipping and handling charge is intended to compensate Ergoprise for the cost of handling your order, packaging the product(s) you have purchased, and delivering it/them to you or to the recipient you designate. Prior to submitting your payment information, you will have the opportunity to review the applicable shipping and handling charges. We do not ship orders to FPO or P.O. Boxes. Please avoid using "vanity addresses," as this could result in a delay in delivery.