The All New KP-2 Home Office Desk offers a modern open frame with 42" (W) x 28" (D) Table Top design with the capability to travel to an extraordinary low height of 21.75,” which makes KP-2 ideal in all office, including small home offices, education and home office environments. This Desk is ergonomic for any user between 4’11" tall in the seated position and 6’3” in the standing position.
This new desk frame has been tested and approved according to ANSI/BIFMA X5.5-2014.
Built-in multi drive increases the frame's usable capacity. The steel is powder coated. Quick and easy to assemble.
The Desk Price is offered with 501-37 base and 42" x 28" Table Top (top is not pre-drilled). Click on Table Top Size Drop-down to see additional price for larger tops.
- Frame adjusts from 21"- 47"
- Height Range 21.75"- 47.75"
- Legs are constructed of steel, feet are 22-1/16" long
- Each leg has two adjustable glides
- Optional Casters are available, these will add approximately 3" to height of frame
- Lifting capacity: 275 Lbs.
- Adjusts 1.2" per second
- Power supply is 110V
- 80 Watt AC Power Transformer (consumption: 80 Watts; standby: Less than 1 Watt)
- Easy up and down operation with the added safety feature; 2 buttons must be pressed together to avoid accidental operation
- ”Anti-squeeze” feature; top must be mounted to frame before the desk will go up and down without stopping
- Power supply is UL approved for the USA and Canada
- Integrated cable management located between support brackets
- 42" x 28" Top is a double sided Mahogany and Cherry Top. You choose which color you want.
Programmable handset: $69.00
The programmable control panel offers the possibility of three individual users to program their own height settings and even with up to three individual height settings per. user. At any time you can use the UP/DOWN buttons to adjust the height of the table without affecting the programmed heights.
The castor set consists of 4 tunable wheels - all with wheel locks. The wheels are easily mounted using the same threaded hole as used for the adjustable glides. Delivered complete with fittings. The size of the wheels (3" diameter) ensures that the table is easy to move.
Battery pack: $139.00
When using battery kits on height adjustable desks on wheels you'll achieve flexibility without compromising on ergonomics. The battery can also be used for desks where wires would simply just be in the way and is easily mounted on existing desks.
The battery kit includes a charger and resembles that of a battery drill. Used in a conventional office setting, the battery will only need to be charged for approximately 2 hours every 2-4 weeks. This is an environmentally friendly type of battery.