KONTOUR™ Free Standing 3x1/2x1 Array - K3F310B
Flexibility meets form and function with the K3 Series of elegantly designed, solid array mounts from Chief.
Provides an aesthetic, stable solution for call centers, security desks, IT, health care, control rooms and other multiple monitor settings.
- Telescoping rails add 8" (20.3 cm) per arm of lateral adjustment for larger monitors.
- Portable Centris heads can easily be moved from the telescoping rail to the array arm for even more lateral adjustment.
- Accommodates monitors up to 30" (dual monitors) or up to 27" (triple monitors).
- Centris technology in heads on the rails provides smooth, fingertip 12 degree tilt in all directions.
- Center column head features 10 degrees of tilt up and down.
- Independent height adjustment of each arm.
- Height adjustment of the center column head.
- Array arms can be adjusted from flat up to a 15 degree angle toward the user.
- Simple installation.
- Teardrop hole pattern makes mounting monitors quick and easy.
- VESA 75 x 75 mm and 100 x 100 mm compatible.
- Tool-free, integrated cable management.
|Mounting Pattern Compatibility (Universal Versions):||75 x 75mm, 100 x 100mm|
|Notes:||Weight capacity is per monitor|
|Number of Monitors:||2 or 3|
|Overall Dimensions (H x W x D):||21.12" x 40.17" x 15.5" (536.4 x 102 x 393.6mm)|
|Post-Installation Leveling (Roll):||Yes|
|Tilt:||12 degrees heads on rails and 10 degrees head on column|
|Typical Screen Sizes:||dual up to 30" and triple up to 27"|
|Weight Capacity:||15 lb (6.8kg)|