show / hide sidebar
Current Top Sellers
KONTOUR™ Free Standing 3x1/2x1 Array - K3F310B
Flexibility meets form and function with the K3 Series of elegantly designed, solid array mounts from Chief.
- Telescoping rails add 8" (20.3 cm) per arm of lateral adjustment for larger monitors.
- Portable Centris heads can easily be moved from the telescoping rail to the array arm for even more lateral adjustment.
- Accommodates monitors up to 30" (dual monitors) or up to 27" (triple monitors).
- Centris technology in heads on the rails provides smooth, fingertip 12 degree tilt in all directions.
- Center column head features 10 degrees of tilt up and down.
- Independent height adjustment of each arm.
- Height adjustment of the center column head.
- Array arms can be adjusted from flat up to a 15 degree angle toward the user.
- Simple installation.
- Teardrop hole pattern makes mounting monitors quick and easy.
- VESA 75 x 75 mm and 100 x 100 mm compatible.
- Tool-free, integrated cable management.
|Mounting Pattern Compatibility (Universal Versions):||75 x 75mm, 100 x 100mm|
|Notes:||Weight capacity is per monitor|
|Number of Monitors:||2 or 3|
|Overall Dimensions (H x W x D):||21.12" x 40.17" x 15.5" (536.4 x 102 x 393.6mm)|
|Post-Installation Leveling (Roll):||Yes|
|Tilt:||12 degrees heads on rails and 10 degrees head on column|
|Typical Screen Sizes:||dual up to 30" and triple up to 27"|
|Weight Capacity:||15 lb (6.8kg)|
Quick Links to Answers:
Most orders over $85 ship FREE within the continental United States. Shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, Mexico, U.S. territories, APO, and FPO addresses do not qualify for the free shipping program.
Exceptions for Canada - Some products do qualify for free Canadian shipping. Please see our International Shipping page for full information.
- Most items ship via UPS Ground service. Some smaller items may be shipped via USPS instead. Desks and larger shipments may ship via a freight carrier.
- If your items ships via common carrier (freight), the freight carrier will call to schedule an appointment for delivery. Our standard/free shipping includes curbside delivery. There may be extra fees for liftgate (lowers the product to the ground), residential, or inside delivery. Call us for more information. Note: It is important for you to immediately inspect freight shipments for damage and to note this on receiving paperwork. Call us immediately if your product arrives with shipping damage.
- UPS and freight are not available to APO and FPO addresses. Call us if you have questions on shipping options to your location.
- UPS items do not usually require a signature for delivery but this is at the discretion of the driver. Signature may be required in high risk areas.
- We will email you an estimated ship date, and tracking information as soon as this is available.
This will vary by item. Most furniture items require assembly. This is usually easy to do. Contact us if you need support. Assembly and white glove delivery is available for furniture items. Please contact us for a quote.
Every product lists an expected time before shipment. Most small items ship the same or next day. Keyboard trays, monitor arms, chairs, and desks are usually custom configured items that are built to order. Lead times vary by product and manufacturer. Travel time varies depending on shipping method chosen, warehouse location, and your location. If timing is critical, please call us and we'll recommend the method most likely to arrive on time. International orders may encounter delays due to incoming customs.
We do ship most items worldwide. Please see our International Shipping page for full information
- Call or email us immediately. Under most circumstances, we will replace the damaged item at no cost to you. Please see our returns page for full information before returning product.
- If your item was delivered via a freight carrier, it is important that you inspect it immediately and note any visible damage on the receiving paperwork the freight carrier will ask you to sign. Please sign after inspection.
Handling Charges: In order to deliver your products timely, a flat handling charge of $12.95 is applied to all orders shipping to Canada and APO addresses.. Special handling charges are in addition to applicable shipping rates. Surcharges always apply regardless of free shipping offers.
The shipping and handling charge is intended to compensate Ergoprise for the cost of handling your order, packaging the product(s) you have purchased, and delivering it/them to you or to the recipient you designate. Prior to submitting your payment information, you will have the opportunity to review the applicable shipping and handling charges. We do not ship orders to FPO or P.O. Boxes. Please avoid using "vanity addresses," as this could result in a delay in delivery.
Chief triple monitor stand that holds up to 27" screens. http://www.ergolcd.com/Chief-Triple-Monitor-Stand-27-inch-screens.html
Chief K3F310B ...Chief triple monitor stand that holds up to 27" screens. http:...