show / hide sidebar
Current Top Sellers
Keri Memory Foam Back Cushion is the ideal for back support in your office task chair or car seat. It's 1" thick memory foam/poly foam blend pad provides comfort and pressure relief when you are required to sit for long periods of time. This is especially helpful for individuals with sensitive pressure points. It can enhance office chairs that provide little to no lumbar support. This combination of features can help to alleviate or prevent the onset of lower back pain, stiffness and general discomfort during extended sitting.
The Keri Memory Foam Back Cushion is 13 high, making it ideal for smaller car seats with limited head room. A choice of either a 12" or 15" width is available. Its strapping system converts to either a horizontal or vertical application, giving it great versatility. There is also a wide variety of fabric colors to choose from!
This product may be helpful to those with the following conditions:
- Sensitive pressure points
- Tendencies toward lower back pain and stiffness while seated
- Fatigue, stress and tension due to improper body alignment
- Discomfort when seated for extended periods
- Can be used as either an office chair back cushion or car seat backrest
- Designed for smaller car seats with limited head room
- Works well with office chairs that have little or no lumbar support
- 1 thick Comfort Memory Foam/poly foam blend pad for pressure relief
- Strapping system converts to either a vertical or horizontal application
- Available in either a 12 or 15 width
- Color Options: Basil, Black, Blue, Cappuccino, Chocolate, Smoke and Wine
Quick Links to Answers:
Most orders over $85 ship FREE within the continental United States. Shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, Mexico, U.S. territories, APO, and FPO addresses do not qualify for the free shipping program.
Exceptions for Canada - Some products do qualify for free Canadian shipping. Please see our International Shipping page for full information.
- Most items ship via UPS Ground service. Some smaller items may be shipped via USPS instead. Desks and larger shipments may ship via a freight carrier.
- If your items ships via common carrier (freight), the freight carrier will call to schedule an appointment for delivery. Our standard/free shipping includes curbside delivery. There may be extra fees for liftgate (lowers the product to the ground), residential, or inside delivery. Call us for more information. Note: It is important for you to immediately inspect freight shipments for damage and to note this on receiving paperwork. Call us immediately if your product arrives with shipping damage.
- UPS and freight are not available to APO and FPO addresses. Call us if you have questions on shipping options to your location.
- UPS items do not usually require a signature for delivery but this is at the discretion of the driver. Signature may be required in high risk areas.
- We will email you an estimated ship date, and tracking information as soon as this is available.
This will vary by item. Most furniture items require assembly. This is usually easy to do. Contact us if you need support. Assembly and white glove delivery is available for furniture items. Please contact us for a quote.
Every product lists an expected time before shipment. Most small items ship the same or next day. Keyboard trays, monitor arms, chairs, and desks are usually custom configured items that are built to order. Lead times vary by product and manufacturer. Travel time varies depending on shipping method chosen, warehouse location, and your location. If timing is critical, please call us and we'll recommend the method most likely to arrive on time. International orders may encounter delays due to incoming customs.
We do ship most items worldwide. Please see our International Shipping page for full information
- Call or email us immediately. Under most circumstances, we will replace the damaged item at no cost to you. Please see our returns page for full information before returning product.
- If your item was delivered via a freight carrier, it is important that you inspect it immediately and note any visible damage on the receiving paperwork the freight carrier will ask you to sign. Please sign after inspection.
Handling Charges: In order to deliver your products timely, a flat handling charge of $12.95 is applied to all orders shipping to Canada and APO addresses.. Special handling charges are in addition to applicable shipping rates. Surcharges always apply regardless of free shipping offers.
The shipping and handling charge is intended to compensate Ergoprise for the cost of handling your order, packaging the product(s) you have purchased, and delivering it/them to you or to the recipient you designate. Prior to submitting your payment information, you will have the opportunity to review the applicable shipping and handling charges. We do not ship orders to FPO or P.O. Boxes. Please avoid using "vanity addresses," as this could result in a delay in delivery.