Meet the Kangaroo Elite; one of the sturdiest standing desk risers and it's made in the USA.
- Work-surface and monitor adjust separately offering you the capability for Dual Ergonomics
- Work-surface can be raised to the exact same location everytime you raise your standing desk by using our "stopping bolt" feature
- Work-surface measures 28" wide by 24" deep
- Work surface is adjustable 16.5" above your desk
- Monitor needs to have VESA either 75 x 75 or 100x 100 VESA hole pattern or VESA Mount Adapter
- VESA mounts offer "Tilt, Pan and Rotate" adjustability
- The VESA mounts can slide horizontally across the bar bringing the monitors as close or far apart as needed
- The Monitors have 6.5" of adjustment independent from the work surface
- Shortest height setting for the center-line of the monitor mount is approximately 14" from your existing desk, the tallest would be 36.5"
- Recommended for Monitors up to 10 lbs each without their bases attached and 25" wide (not diagonally) each
- If your monitors are heavier than 10 lbs each without their stands attached, please enter in your monitor brand and model number in the "order comments" section on the checkout page, we can support a combined weight of up to 34 lbs.
- Solid Steel Base plate makes The Kangaroo Elite very stable and measures 17.5" wide by 16" deep
- All units have one stabilization leg included
- Optional Detachable Side Work Surfaces, Cable Management, and Keyboard Extension are available
- Available in Black, Maple, Cherry and Putty
- Main differences between the Kangaroo Elite and The Dual Kangaroo