The Johnson Wellness J5600 3D massage chair brings an elevated level of massage beyond what you expect from a massage chair.
When you sit in a regular massage chair, and then sit in a Johnson Massage 3D massage chair you will feel the worlds of difference between the two. A standard massage mech only allows control of the massage mechanisms planes of movement from left to right and top to bottom, a 3D massage mechanism adds an additional plane of control allowing the movement towards the back or away from the back to be controlled as well.
This difference in control has a huge impact on the intensity of the massage allowing this chair to work for multiple different people by dialing down or up the intensity of the massage. What's even better about this massage mechanism when compared to standard massage mechs is that it lets you adjust the intensity of the in program massage intensity as well, the one size fits all approach is a thing of the past with this advanced 3D Johnson Massage chair.
This chair can execute high quality user controller precise massage to an accuracy of within 2mm and can execute a superb deep tissue massage other chairs can't even come close to performing.
Johnson Wellness Massage Chairs have achieved key certifications for products compliance including but not limited to: UL, cTUVus, FDA, TB117, prop 65, and are certified as a medical device in Japan
- 6 available massage techniques
- 7 pre-set massage programs
- Advanced optical body scan to ensure properly delivered massage
- 18 rapid response air bags to improve therapy
- Manual leg rest extension of 5" to adjust to different individual heights
- Special "Super Kneading" deep tissue massage program
- 5 massage intensity levels
- High performance deep tissue 3D mechanism with 3.5 inches of travel
- Engineered and programmed in Osaka, Japan
Upright: 55.1"L x 31.1"W x 49.2"H
Reclined: 73.2"L x 31.1"W x 29.5"H
Chair Weight: 187 lbs.
Weight Limit: 300 lbs.
Box Dimensions: 61"L x 42"W x 29"H
Box Weight: 235.5 lbs.
In Home Service: 3 Years
Parts: 3 Years
Frame: 3 Years