show / hide sidebar
Current Top Sellers
The Johnson Wellness J5600 3D massage chair brings an elevated level of massage beyond what you expect from a massage chair.
When you sit in a regular massage chair, and then sit in a Johnson Massage 3D massage chair you will feel the worlds of difference between the two. A standard massage mech only allows control of the massage mechanisms planes of movement from left to right and top to bottom, a 3D massage mechanism adds an additional plane of control allowing the movement towards the back or away from the back to be controlled as well.
This difference in control has a huge impact on the intensity of the massage allowing this chair to work for multiple different people by dialing down or up the intensity of the massage. What's even better about this massage mechanism when compared to standard massage mechs is that it lets you adjust the intensity of the in program massage intensity as well, the one size fits all approach is a thing of the past with this advanced 3D Johnson Massage chair.
This chair can execute high quality user controller precise massage to an accuracy of within 2mm and can execute a superb deep tissue massage other chairs can't even come close to performing.
Johnson Wellness Massage Chairs have achieved key certifications for products compliance including but not limited to: UL, cTUVus, FDA, TB117, prop 65, and are certified as a medical device in Japan
- 6 available massage techniques
- 7 pre-set massage programs
- Advanced optical body scan to ensure properly delivered massage
- 18 rapid response air bags to improve therapy
- Manual leg rest extension of 5" to adjust to different individual heights
- Special "Super Kneading" deep tissue massage program
- 5 massage intensity levels
- High performance deep tissue 3D mechanism with 3.5 inches of travel
- Engineered and programmed in Osaka, Japan
Upright: 55.1"L x 31.1"W x 49.2"H
Reclined: 73.2"L x 31.1"W x 29.5"H
Chair Weight: 187 lbs.
Weight Limit: 300 lbs.
Box Dimensions: 61"L x 42"W x 29"H
Box Weight: 235.5 lbs.
In Home Service: 3 Years
Parts: 3 Years
Frame: 3 Years
Quick Links to Answers:
Most orders over $85 ship FREE within the continental United States. Shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, Mexico, U.S. territories, APO, and FPO addresses do not qualify for the free shipping program.
Exceptions for Canada - Some products do qualify for free Canadian shipping. Please see our International Shipping page for full information.
- Most items ship via UPS Ground service. Some smaller items may be shipped via USPS instead. Desks and larger shipments may ship via a freight carrier.
- If your items ships via common carrier (freight), the freight carrier will call to schedule an appointment for delivery. Our standard/free shipping includes curbside delivery. There may be extra fees for liftgate (lowers the product to the ground), residential, or inside delivery. Call us for more information. Note: It is important for you to immediately inspect freight shipments for damage and to note this on receiving paperwork. Call us immediately if your product arrives with shipping damage.
- UPS and freight are not available to APO and FPO addresses. Call us if you have questions on shipping options to your location.
- UPS items do not usually require a signature for delivery but this is at the discretion of the driver. Signature may be required in high risk areas.
- We will email you an estimated ship date, and tracking information as soon as this is available.
This will vary by item. Most furniture items require assembly. This is usually easy to do. Contact us if you need support. Assembly and white glove delivery is available for furniture items. Please contact us for a quote.
Every product lists an expected time before shipment. Most small items ship the same or next day. Keyboard trays, monitor arms, chairs, and desks are usually custom configured items that are built to order. Lead times vary by product and manufacturer. Travel time varies depending on shipping method chosen, warehouse location, and your location. If timing is critical, please call us and we'll recommend the method most likely to arrive on time. International orders may encounter delays due to incoming customs.
We do ship most items worldwide. Please see our International Shipping page for full information
- Call or email us immediately. Under most circumstances, we will replace the damaged item at no cost to you. Please see our returns page for full information before returning product.
- If your item was delivered via a freight carrier, it is important that you inspect it immediately and note any visible damage on the receiving paperwork the freight carrier will ask you to sign. Please sign after inspection.
Handling Charges: In order to deliver your products timely, a flat handling charge of $12.95 is applied to all orders shipping to Canada and APO addresses.. Special handling charges are in addition to applicable shipping rates. Surcharges always apply regardless of free shipping offers.
The shipping and handling charge is intended to compensate Ergoprise for the cost of handling your order, packaging the product(s) you have purchased, and delivering it/them to you or to the recipient you designate. Prior to submitting your payment information, you will have the opportunity to review the applicable shipping and handling charges. We do not ship orders to FPO or P.O. Boxes. Please avoid using "vanity addresses," as this could result in a delay in delivery.