show / hide sidebar
Current Top Sellers
The Innovative BILD Dual Side by Side Monitor Mount suspends two monitors side-by-side above your work surface. Monitors can be mounted flat or in an arch; the Innovative BILD Dual Side by Side Monitor Mount, like all our BILD multi-monitor mounts, is a highly configurable solution for multi-monitor applications. BILD enables the user to build, adjust, and adapt with ease for their specific application.
Mount two monitors side-by-side with BILD. This dual monitor stand can support monitors weighing up to 30 lbs. each. The adjustable monitor stand design enables monitors to be positioned for maximum comfort. Choose from several mounting options.
Features & Benefits:
- Offers a robust, solid construction with a clean design aesthetic.
- Monitor mount pivot points loosen and tighten to the desired rigidity using the tools included. Stored in the beam end cap, they are never out of reach.
- Offers several mounting options: static column and Bolt-thru.
- Comprised of 99% recyclable material.
- Cleans up the workspace with cable clips in the column and beam that keeps cables organized and out of the way.
- Available in Silver or Black
- Supports 30lbs. each
|Desk Clamp [CM] + $81.00||Bolt-Thru Desk Mount [TM] - Included|
Quick Links to Answers:
Most orders over $85 ship FREE within the continental United States. Shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, Mexico, U.S. territories, APO, and FPO addresses do not qualify for the free shipping program.
Exceptions for Canada - Some products do qualify for free Canadian shipping. Please see our International Shipping page for full information.
- Most items ship via UPS Ground service. Some smaller items may be shipped via USPS instead. Desks and larger shipments may ship via a freight carrier.
- If your items ships via common carrier (freight), the freight carrier will call to schedule an appointment for delivery. Our standard/free shipping includes curbside delivery. There may be extra fees for liftgate (lowers the product to the ground), residential, or inside delivery. Call us for more information. Note: It is important for you to immediately inspect freight shipments for damage and to note this on receiving paperwork. Call us immediately if your product arrives with shipping damage.
- UPS and freight are not available to APO and FPO addresses. Call us if you have questions on shipping options to your location.
- UPS items do not usually require a signature for delivery but this is at the discretion of the driver. Signature may be required in high risk areas.
- We will email you an estimated ship date, and tracking information as soon as this is available.
This will vary by item. Most furniture items require assembly. This is usually easy to do. Contact us if you need support. Assembly and white glove delivery is available for furniture items. Please contact us for a quote.
Every product lists an expected time before shipment. Most small items ship the same or next day. Keyboard trays, monitor arms, chairs, and desks are usually custom configured items that are built to order. Lead times vary by product and manufacturer. Travel time varies depending on shipping method chosen, warehouse location, and your location. If timing is critical, please call us and we'll recommend the method most likely to arrive on time. International orders may encounter delays due to incoming customs.
We do ship most items worldwide. Please see our International Shipping page for full information
- Call or email us immediately. Under most circumstances, we will replace the damaged item at no cost to you. Please see our returns page for full information before returning product.
- If your item was delivered via a freight carrier, it is important that you inspect it immediately and note any visible damage on the receiving paperwork the freight carrier will ask you to sign. Please sign after inspection.
Handling Charges: In order to deliver your products timely, a flat handling charge of $12.95 is applied to all orders shipping to Canada and APO addresses.. Special handling charges are in addition to applicable shipping rates. Surcharges always apply regardless of free shipping offers.
The shipping and handling charge is intended to compensate Ergoprise for the cost of handling your order, packaging the product(s) you have purchased, and delivering it/them to you or to the recipient you designate. Prior to submitting your payment information, you will have the opportunity to review the applicable shipping and handling charges. We do not ship orders to FPO or P.O. Boxes. Please avoid using "vanity addresses," as this could result in a delay in delivery.
Innovative Office Products (“Seller”) warrants that its products will be free from defects in material and workmanship when the title passes to the Buyer. Seller will repair or replace, at its discretion, any defective product without charge (shipping charges excluded) for a period of 10 years (exception: 1 year for Busby®, 5 years for Winston Workstation® and Winston-E™, 1 year for Bild® motorized column and 3 years for Tablik®) after the original date of sale, unless the product damage resulted from Buyer abuse, misuse or negligence.
Seller may require proof of purchase before performing any repairs or replacing any products during the warranty period. Except as specifically set forth above, Seller makes no warranties, express or implied and specifically disclaims any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Repair or replacement of the product ordered from Seller shall be Buyer’s exclusive remedy.
Introducing Bild™ — a highly configurable multi-monitor mount solution. With endless configurations, Bild™ enables the user to build, adjust and adapt with ease for their specific application.
Bild™ Multi-Mo...Introducing Bild™ — a highly configurable multi-monitor mount ...