show / hide sidebar
Current Top Sellers
iLift™ - Flexible arm for Apple Cinema Display and iMac G5
Apple users — now your iMac or Cinema Display monitor can float weightlessly above the desktop. The iLift™ saves space and allows you to work flexibly
and ergonomically. Work while sitting or standing; share your monitor with a visitor; move the screen to avoid glare or to avoid neck and back pain. Simply put the monitor where you want it... no tools or knob-turning required. It’s as intuitive as your Mac!
|Model Number||Weight Range|
|·||7517-1000||7 - 27 lbs|
|·||7517-1500||13.5 - 44 lbs|
F E AT UR E S:
- Styled to complement your Apple product
- Monitor flffiloats weightlessly; height and position may be adjusted with one hand
- Monitor may be extended up to 27"; arm collapses to about 3"
- 200 degrees of monitor tilt
- Cable management keeps the work surface free of annoying cable clutter
- Provides additional security for the monitor – removes the danger of monitor tipping over or slipping off desk
C OMPAT IB IL I T Y:
The iLift™ will support:
iMac G5 17-inch1
iMac G5 20-inch1
Intel iMac w/iSight 24-inch2
Cinema Display 20-inch3
Cinema Display 23-inch3
Cinema Display 30-inch3
1. Requires VESA Adapter Kit (part # M9755G/A), available from Apple.
2. Requires VESA Adapter Kit (part # MA473G/A), available from Apple.
3. Requires VESA Adapter Kit (part # M9649G/A), available from Apple.
The right match for your Apple
Please use our chart below to find the correct arm for your Apple product:
|Apple Product||Compatible Innovative Product|
|27" Thunderbolt Display 4||iLift - Model 7517-1500|
|27" iMac 4||Model 9105-1000-FM|
|24" iMac (aluminum and glass) 4||iLift - Model 7517-1500|
|27" LED Cinema Display 4||iLift - Model 7517-1500|
|24" LED Cinema Display 4||iLift - Model 7517-1000|
|Intel iMac Core2 Duo 27" 3||iLift - Model 7517-1500|
|Intel iMac Core2 Duo 21.5" 2||iLift - Model 7517-1000|
|Intel iMac Core2 24" 3||iLift - Model 7517-1500|
|Intel iMac Core2 20" 2||iLift - Model 7517-1500|
|Intel iMac w/ iSight 20" 2||iLift - Model 7517-1500|
|Intel iMac w/ iSight 17" 2||iLift - Model 7517-1000|
|Mac G5 w/ iSight 20" 2||iLift - Model 7517-1500|
|iMac G5 w/ iSight 17" 2||iLift - Model 7517-1000|
|Cinema Display 30" 1||iLift - Model 7517-1500|
|Cinema Display 23" 1||iLift - Model 7517-1000|
|Cinema Display 20" 1||iLift - Model 7517-1000|
Quick Links to Answers:
Most orders over $85 ship FREE within the continental United States. Shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, Mexico, U.S. territories, APO, and FPO addresses do not qualify for the free shipping program.
Exceptions for Canada - Some products do qualify for free Canadian shipping. Please see our International Shipping page for full information.
- Most items ship via UPS Ground service. Some smaller items may be shipped via USPS instead. Desks and larger shipments may ship via a freight carrier.
- If your items ships via common carrier (freight), the freight carrier will call to schedule an appointment for delivery. Our standard/free shipping includes curbside delivery. There may be extra fees for liftgate (lowers the product to the ground), residential, or inside delivery. Call us for more information. Note: It is important for you to immediately inspect freight shipments for damage and to note this on receiving paperwork. Call us immediately if your product arrives with shipping damage.
- UPS and freight are not available to APO and FPO addresses. Call us if you have questions on shipping options to your location.
- UPS items do not usually require a signature for delivery but this is at the discretion of the driver. Signature may be required in high risk areas.
- We will email you an estimated ship date, and tracking information as soon as this is available.
This will vary by item. Most furniture items require assembly. This is usually easy to do. Contact us if you need support. Assembly and white glove delivery is available for furniture items. Please contact us for a quote.
Every product lists an expected time before shipment. Most small items ship the same or next day. Keyboard trays, monitor arms, chairs, and desks are usually custom configured items that are built to order. Lead times vary by product and manufacturer. Travel time varies depending on shipping method chosen, warehouse location, and your location. If timing is critical, please call us and we'll recommend the method most likely to arrive on time. International orders may encounter delays due to incoming customs.
We do ship most items worldwide. Please see our International Shipping page for full information
- Call or email us immediately. Under most circumstances, we will replace the damaged item at no cost to you. Please see our returns page for full information before returning product.
- If your item was delivered via a freight carrier, it is important that you inspect it immediately and note any visible damage on the receiving paperwork the freight carrier will ask you to sign. Please sign after inspection.
Handling Charges: In order to deliver your products timely, a flat handling charge of $12.95 is applied to all orders shipping to Canada and APO addresses.. Special handling charges are in addition to applicable shipping rates. Surcharges always apply regardless of free shipping offers.
The shipping and handling charge is intended to compensate Ergoprise for the cost of handling your order, packaging the product(s) you have purchased, and delivering it/them to you or to the recipient you designate. Prior to submitting your payment information, you will have the opportunity to review the applicable shipping and handling charges. We do not ship orders to FPO or P.O. Boxes. Please avoid using "vanity addresses," as this could result in a delay in delivery.