show / hide sidebar
Current Top Sellers
The Johnson Wellness J6800 4D massage chair delivers an elevated level of deep tissue massage above and beyond what is expected. It is easy to see a world of difference between the J6800 and that of a standard massage chair. A standard massage mechanism only allows movement of the massage rollers from left to right and top to bottom.
A 3D massage mechanism adds additional movement allowing the massage rollers to move forward and backwards pressing in to the user creating a deeper, stronger massage. The advanced Johnson Wellness 4D massage mechanism takes a 3D mechanism further by allowing the massage rollers to adjust their rhythm and pressure mid technique.
This advanced 4D movement provides a more lifelike, precise and natural massage experience to the user. The 4D mechanism is versatile for many users because of its ability to increase or decrease how much pressure is applied to the muscles. Because style and functionality is important to many users, the J6800’s foot and calf massage unit easily flips to an ottoman or tucks away flat from view. This space saving feature provides an aesthetically pleasing view when the chair is not in use.
Increase your relaxation experience further by streaming music from your phone, tablet or MP3 player through the J6800’s audio system. The speakers are embedded on each side of your head creating a beautiful sound zone that you can enjoy while not disturbing others. The audio features on the J6800 don't end there… press the “Music” program while streaming your music and have fun synching your massage experience to the rhythms of your music.
Customizing your massage experience is made even easier because the J6800 allows you to store up to three user profiles for every massage program. Total body comfort is also our focus as the J6800’s armrests move in tandem with the backrest to keep your arms comfortable in the reclined position.
Experience the highly advanced 4D massage of the J6800 today!
- 46 available massage techniques
- 11 pre-set massage programs
- Built in speakers for music player integration
- Heated footrest and heating pad for back/shoulders or used as a hand warmer
- Advanced body scan technology
- Reversible massaging footrest and ottoman
- Finger-tip controls
- 3 Profile user memory for each program
- Leg Stretch
Upright: 53.25"L x 35.1"W x 48.5"H
Reclined: 73.75"L x 35.1"W x 36.75"H
Chair Weight: 213.5 lbs.
Weight Limit: 300 lbs.
Box Dimensions: 61"L x 42"W x 29"H
Box Weight: 253 lbs.
In Home Service: 3 Years
Parts: 3 Years
Frame: 3 Years
Quick Links to Answers:
Most orders over $85 ship FREE within the continental United States. Shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, Mexico, U.S. territories, APO, and FPO addresses do not qualify for the free shipping program.
Exceptions for Canada - Some products do qualify for free Canadian shipping. Please see our International Shipping page for full information.
- Most items ship via UPS Ground service. Some smaller items may be shipped via USPS instead. Desks and larger shipments may ship via a freight carrier.
- If your items ships via common carrier (freight), the freight carrier will call to schedule an appointment for delivery. Our standard/free shipping includes curbside delivery. There may be extra fees for liftgate (lowers the product to the ground), residential, or inside delivery. Call us for more information. Note: It is important for you to immediately inspect freight shipments for damage and to note this on receiving paperwork. Call us immediately if your product arrives with shipping damage.
- UPS and freight are not available to APO and FPO addresses. Call us if you have questions on shipping options to your location.
- UPS items do not usually require a signature for delivery but this is at the discretion of the driver. Signature may be required in high risk areas.
- We will email you an estimated ship date, and tracking information as soon as this is available.
This will vary by item. Most furniture items require assembly. This is usually easy to do. Contact us if you need support. Assembly and white glove delivery is available for furniture items. Please contact us for a quote.
Every product lists an expected time before shipment. Most small items ship the same or next day. Keyboard trays, monitor arms, chairs, and desks are usually custom configured items that are built to order. Lead times vary by product and manufacturer. Travel time varies depending on shipping method chosen, warehouse location, and your location. If timing is critical, please call us and we'll recommend the method most likely to arrive on time. International orders may encounter delays due to incoming customs.
We do ship most items worldwide. Please see our International Shipping page for full information
- Call or email us immediately. Under most circumstances, we will replace the damaged item at no cost to you. Please see our returns page for full information before returning product.
- If your item was delivered via a freight carrier, it is important that you inspect it immediately and note any visible damage on the receiving paperwork the freight carrier will ask you to sign. Please sign after inspection.
Handling Charges: In order to deliver your products timely, a flat handling charge of $12.95 is applied to all orders shipping to Canada and APO addresses.. Special handling charges are in addition to applicable shipping rates. Surcharges always apply regardless of free shipping offers.
The shipping and handling charge is intended to compensate Ergoprise for the cost of handling your order, packaging the product(s) you have purchased, and delivering it/them to you or to the recipient you designate. Prior to submitting your payment information, you will have the opportunity to review the applicable shipping and handling charges. We do not ship orders to FPO or P.O. Boxes. Please avoid using "vanity addresses," as this could result in a delay in delivery.