QUICK SHIP PROGRAM: GUARANTEED SHIPPING IN 2 WEEKS Humanscale's Quick Ship program delivers products swiftly to our customers. Select models of our seating line — Freedom Headrest, Freedom Task, Liberty, Diffrient Smart, Trea and Diffrient World — will now ship in 10 business days or less.
Trea by Humanscale is a multipurpose chair with a sophisticated design that embodies versatility. The Red Dot-Award winning Trea teams a timeless, clean aesthetic with high-performance function. The Trea chair is ideal for conference room, home offices, collaboration spaces and home interior.
- Trea’s contoured shells cradle the body’s natural curves for added lumbar support and mirrors intuitive rotation from the hip.
- Innovative solid state recline mechanism offers a 12° recline without the need for manual adjustments.
- Interchangeable bases and a choice of finishes enable Trea to be easily customized for different environments and uses, but still maintain a uniform visual throughout.
- A sleek waterfall seat edge reduces impact to the back of the knees and ensures an even distribution of pressure for ultimate comfort and relief.
- Simple, restrained design allows the chair to integrate into interiors without overpowering a space.
- Designed to fit 95% of the office population (5’0” - 6’4” height, 100 lbs. to 300 lbs. weight)
- Modular base options include: four-leg base, cantilever base, four-star base
- Dimensions: Width: 22” x Depth: 22.75” x Height: 31.25”
- Weight: Four-leg: 20 lbs., Four-star: 20.5 lbs.
- Cantilever: 21.75 lbs.
- Shell finish: White
- Base finishes: White Powder
- 15-year warranty Fabric/Cushions Warranty: 5 years, single shift
- Designed and assembled in the United States
- Humanscale Product Warranty Information
Trea, White Powder Backrest and Seat, Glides, with Four Leg Base Trea, White Backrest and Seat, Hard Casters, with Four Star Base
Freedom Chair Eco Impact
- Made from 62% recycled content
- 90% recyclable
- Modular design allows for easy parts replacement, prolonging product life
- Greenguard certified
- LEED credits available