show / hide sidebar
Current Top Sellers
Features & Benefits:
The Humanscale Saddle Seat is one of the most comfortable stools on the market. The unique saddle shape opens up your hips, places your thighs lower than your hips and allows you to sit with the correct lorthotic curve. If you're looking for a taller Saddle Seat or one with a footring, please see the Humanscale Saddle Seat w/Foot Ring listing.
The Humanscale Saddle Seat Features:
Humanscale Saddle Seat Specifications:
Why We Like It -
This is Good For -
Humanscale Saddle Seat Frame Finish Options
Saddle Seat Cylinders:
Choose from either the standard height cylinder or a high one for a taller seated height range.
- Standard: 17.5" - 22.75"
- High: 20.25" - 28.25"
- Check out the Humanscale Saddle Seat w/Foot Ring listing for the high and extra high seat with your choice of foot rings.
Humanscale Saddle Seat Caster Options:
Humanscale offers a variety of options for casters on your stool. Choose from regular casters for carpet or plastic carpet protectors, soft casters for hard floors, stationary glides, or locking casters
Humanscale Saddle Seat Fabrics
Grade 0 - Squiggle
Squiggle is constructed of 100% pre-consumer, recycled polyester and offers two-way stretch for a softer "sit." Squiggle is durable enough for everyday use and has an abrasion rating of 150K double rubs.
Grade 1 - Vellum
Vellum offers four-way stretch to maximize the comfort of your cushions but is durable enough for the demands of an office workspace. Vellum is construction of nylon, Cordura, and elastic yarns; is stain and water repellent, has an abrasion rating of 150K double rubs.
Grade 1 - Wave
Wave is a four-way stretch fabric designed for heavy-duty use that exceeds all contract interior testing requirements. It has a bit of extra cushioning due to its backing making this the softest "sit" of any of the Humanscale fabric options. Abrasion rating is 150K double rubs. Wave is constructed of 86% nylon and 14% elastic.
Grade 1 - Lotus
Lotus offers four-way stretch for comfort and has a soft texture that is pleasing to the touch. Vibrant colors make it a welcome addition in any office. Lotus has a 100% polyurethane face and a nylon backing and has an abrasion rating of 350K double rubs.Lotus is the creation of award-winning designer Elizabeth Whelan and is water repellent and super easy to clean making it an excellent choice for more demanding environments including healthcare and the hospitality industry.
Grade 2 - Bridget Stripe
Bridget Stripe is one of Humanscale's most earth-friendly textiles. It is manufacturered of 78% (non-itchy) merino wool with the addition of 14% polyester and 9% nylon for strength. Abrasion rating is 150,000 double rubs. Fabric is soil and stain repellent. Meets cal 117 standard.
Quick Links to Answers:
Most orders over $85 ship FREE within the continental United States. Shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, Mexico, U.S. territories, APO, and FPO addresses do not qualify for the free shipping program.
Exceptions for Canada - Some products do qualify for free Canadian shipping. Please see our International Shipping page for full information.
- Most items ship via UPS Ground service. Some smaller items may be shipped via USPS instead. Desks and larger shipments may ship via a freight carrier.
- If your items ships via common carrier (freight), the freight carrier will call to schedule an appointment for delivery. Our standard/free shipping includes curbside delivery. There may be extra fees for liftgate (lowers the product to the ground), residential, or inside delivery. Call us for more information. Note: It is important for you to immediately inspect freight shipments for damage and to note this on receiving paperwork. Call us immediately if your product arrives with shipping damage.
- UPS and freight are not available to APO and FPO addresses. Call us if you have questions on shipping options to your location.
- UPS items do not usually require a signature for delivery but this is at the discretion of the driver. Signature may be required in high risk areas.
- We will email you an estimated ship date, and tracking information as soon as this is available.
This will vary by item. Most furniture items require assembly. This is usually easy to do. Contact us if you need support. Assembly and white glove delivery is available for furniture items. Please contact us for a quote.
Every product lists an expected time before shipment. Most small items ship the same or next day. Keyboard trays, monitor arms, chairs, and desks are usually custom configured items that are built to order. Lead times vary by product and manufacturer. Travel time varies depending on shipping method chosen, warehouse location, and your location. If timing is critical, please call us and we'll recommend the method most likely to arrive on time. International orders may encounter delays due to incoming customs.
We do ship most items worldwide. Please see our International Shipping page for full information
- Call or email us immediately. Under most circumstances, we will replace the damaged item at no cost to you. Please see our returns page for full information before returning product.
- If your item was delivered via a freight carrier, it is important that you inspect it immediately and note any visible damage on the receiving paperwork the freight carrier will ask you to sign. Please sign after inspection.
Handling Charges: In order to deliver your products timely, a flat handling charge of $12.95 is applied to all orders shipping to Canada and APO addresses.. Special handling charges are in addition to applicable shipping rates. Surcharges always apply regardless of free shipping offers.
The shipping and handling charge is intended to compensate Ergoprise for the cost of handling your order, packaging the product(s) you have purchased, and delivering it/them to you or to the recipient you designate. Prior to submitting your payment information, you will have the opportunity to review the applicable shipping and handling charges. We do not ship orders to FPO or P.O. Boxes. Please avoid using "vanity addresses," as this could result in a delay in delivery.