QuickStand Under Desk allows users to seamlessly alternate between sitting and standing postures without interrupting workflow. The continuous force mechanism is enclosed within a central column beneath the desk surface, so views are unobstructed in the sit position. Offering effortless functionality and a sleek, modern design, QuickStand Under Desk is an understated workspace wellness solution that blends into any environment.
Advantages of QuickStand
- Designed with minimal, clean aesthetic
- Merges ergonomics with height-adjustable functionality
- Free of Red List Chemicals
- Complements any space: home or corporate offices, collaborative or hot-desking spaces, check-in areas and more
5 years, 24/7 warranty. Humanscale Product Warranty Information.
- Designed to accommodate users of varying heights with 18” of work surface adjustment
- Main assembly holds single and dual monitors up to max total weight of 35 lbs.
- Minimal footprint allows for more use of the desktop area
- Effortless functionality encourages more movement and allows user to move from sitting to standing instantly
- QuickStand Under Desk may also be retrofitted to existing monitor arms
- Provides built-in cable management
- Compatible with Humanscale’s best-selling line of M2, M8 and M/Flex monitor arms
- Compatible with OfficeIQ — Humanscale’s innovative sit/stand alert software
- *Monitor arms are not included and may be ordered separately
Platform Height Adjustment: 18"
Single Fixed Monitor Arm - 42.0 lbs. (19.1 kg)
Dual Fixed Monitor Arm - 44.5 lbs. (20.2 kg)
M2/ M8/ M/Flex Monitor Arm - 39 lbs. (17.7 kg)
Product Weight with Box:
Single Fixed Monitor Arm - 53.0 lbs. (24.1 kg)
Dual Fixed Monitor Arm - 55.5 lbs. (25.2 kg)
M2/ M8/ M/Flex Monitor Arm - 50 lbs. (22.7 kg)
Constantly working to develop products that support the needs of the modern workplace, Humanscale Design Studio re-imagined the original QuickStand to provide a more minimalist sit/stand solution — without compromising our award-winning design and industry-leading functionality.