show / hide sidebar
Current Top Sellers
Specifically designed for the dynamic desk environment where down time costs big money, Para/Flex is the most functional, user-friendly multiple-monitor mounting system ever created.
It installs in less than ten minutes and can support anywhere from two to eight monitors on one or two rows. More importantly, it can be reconfigured in a snap. Even the longest required change —from two monitors to eight, or vice versa—takes less than five minutes. Plus, no additional parts or tools are required. The Humanscale Para/Flex Monitor display helps with work productivity and is easy to install too!
- Most flexible, user-friendly multi-monitor display on the market
- Highly customizable design accommodates two to eight monitors
- Fully integrated upper row adjusts and reconfigures using a self-contained locking mechanism that requires no additional tools or parts
- Rock-solid construction supports any number or configuration of monitors
- Creates a flat, linear display or smooth, parabolic display
- Design accommodates unique, visually interesting configuration options
- Cable management system eliminates unsightly cable clutter
- Designed for instant reconfiguration, Para/Flex allows for quick and easy moves, additions and changes
- Hand crank and dual-gear mechanism facilitate height adjustment of the entire display
- Independent crossbar height adjustment accommodates any monitor height in landscape or portrait view
- Crossbar wings unfold to accommodate three or four monitors and fold away to hide behind one or two monitors
- Crossbar wings adjust front-to-back to create curved or flat displays
- Monitors uninstall quickly and easily via Humanscale’s innovative Quick Release mechanism
- Monitors slide on gliders to provide virtually effortless lateral adjustment, greatly simplifying installation and configuration
- Individual monitor fine-tune adjustment allows for perfect monitor alignment
- Cable management system organizes and hides cables throughout the Para/Flex system, providing a clean appearance with instant accessibility
- Single unit accommodates one to eight monitors
- Each crossbar accommodates up to four 24” monitors or three 30” monitors
- Entire display height adjustable up to 10"
- Mount options: Desk Mount, Clamp Mount,
- Finish options: Black, Silver
- 48% recycled and 99% recyclable content
- May contribute to a number of valuable LEED-CI, -NC and -EB credits
PLEASE NOTE: IF YOU ORDER TWO ROW PARA/FLEX YOU MUST ORDER TWO LONG 20" WINGS, OPTION 3 ON WING LENGTH DROP DOWN
++ Silver has light gray accents & Black has black accents
Quick Links to Answers:
Most orders over $85 ship FREE within the continental United States. Shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, Mexico, U.S. territories, APO, and FPO addresses do not qualify for the free shipping program.
Exceptions for Canada - Some products do qualify for free Canadian shipping. Please see our International Shipping page for full information.
- Most items ship via UPS Ground service. Some smaller items may be shipped via USPS instead. Desks and larger shipments may ship via a freight carrier.
- If your items ships via common carrier (freight), the freight carrier will call to schedule an appointment for delivery. Our standard/free shipping includes curbside delivery. There may be extra fees for liftgate (lowers the product to the ground), residential, or inside delivery. Call us for more information. Note: It is important for you to immediately inspect freight shipments for damage and to note this on receiving paperwork. Call us immediately if your product arrives with shipping damage.
- UPS and freight are not available to APO and FPO addresses. Call us if you have questions on shipping options to your location.
- UPS items do not usually require a signature for delivery but this is at the discretion of the driver. Signature may be required in high risk areas.
- We will email you an estimated ship date, and tracking information as soon as this is available.
This will vary by item. Most furniture items require assembly. This is usually easy to do. Contact us if you need support. Assembly and white glove delivery is available for furniture items. Please contact us for a quote.
Every product lists an expected time before shipment. Most small items ship the same or next day. Keyboard trays, monitor arms, chairs, and desks are usually custom configured items that are built to order. Lead times vary by product and manufacturer. Travel time varies depending on shipping method chosen, warehouse location, and your location. If timing is critical, please call us and we'll recommend the method most likely to arrive on time. International orders may encounter delays due to incoming customs.
We do ship most items worldwide. Please see our International Shipping page for full information
- Call or email us immediately. Under most circumstances, we will replace the damaged item at no cost to you. Please see our returns page for full information before returning product.
- If your item was delivered via a freight carrier, it is important that you inspect it immediately and note any visible damage on the receiving paperwork the freight carrier will ask you to sign. Please sign after inspection.
Handling Charges: In order to deliver your products timely, a flat handling charge of $12.95 is applied to all orders shipping to Canada and APO addresses.. Special handling charges are in addition to applicable shipping rates. Surcharges always apply regardless of free shipping offers.
The shipping and handling charge is intended to compensate Ergoprise for the cost of handling your order, packaging the product(s) you have purchased, and delivering it/them to you or to the recipient you designate. Prior to submitting your payment information, you will have the opportunity to review the applicable shipping and handling charges. We do not ship orders to FPO or P.O. Boxes. Please avoid using "vanity addresses," as this could result in a delay in delivery.