Humanscale M10 revolutionary new monitor arm line, instantly improves the comfort, health and productivity of any workspace. Built to hold heavier equipment, a strong triple crossbar allows M10 to hold up to three monitors or 48 pounds – all while maintaining a simple and sleek design. Featuring innovations like Humanscale’s patented Weight-Compensating Spring Technology and Smart Stop functionality, M10 enables the personalization and flexibility needed for today’s evolving workplaces.
Features & Benefits:
- Allows user to view their monitor(s) at an optimal position
- Can be configured to hold up to three monitors and large
- Built-in Counterbalance Indicator provides the ability to counterbalance the monitor weight before monitor installation to reduce expensive computer setup costs
- Rubberized Cable Management makes it simple to run cords through a modular system for a clean, sleek and organized aesthetic
- Compatible with M/Connect 2 and M/Power, the first-ever integrated monitor arm bases and docking stations of their kind
- Patent-pending Quick Release Joints instantly snap together for a secure and robust fit, simplifying installation. Only one tool is required, and it’s neatly concealed inside the arm base
- Patent-pending Smart Stop allows the user to customize the rotation of the arm, preventing overhang and protecting surrounding equipment
- A patented, weight-compensating spring technology enables smooth and uniform height adjustment
10-years, 24/7 warranty. Humanscale Product Warranty Information.
Humanscale Design Studio refreshed the look and functionality of our monitor arm line to accommodate how we work today. With more technology than ever before and increasingly agile workforces, our updated arms provide even more workspace personalization. Engineered for unprecedented adaptability, Humanscale monitor arms improve the computing experience and overall workstation performance.