show / hide sidebar
Current Top Sellers
Features & Benefits:
Introducing the world’s most scalable monitor support solution. The M/Flex monitor system enables swift and simple reconfigurations without disrupting existing equipment or adding new components. Providing unprecedented flexibility, M/Flex supports up to six monitors from a single post, in any configuration, or up to twelve monitors from two posts connected via crossbars. Switch from one monitor to two, to three, to six, with the greatest of ease. Humanscale M/Flex Monitor System sets up easily, is easy to use, and makes a great choice for individuals or businesses with changing needs.
The Humanscale M/Flex™ Monitor System Features:
- Adjustability - Supports up to six monitors from a single post and supports up to twelve monitors from two posts connected via crossbars
- Style - 7 different Arm Styles to choose from.
- Modular design - allows users to make adjustments without disturbing original configuration
- Easy Install - in-field reconfigurations achieved without disruption to existing equipment
- Mount Style - Choose the desired Mount based on your mounting surface.
- Height Options - Posts come in 12” or 18” high stack-able sections. Specify the desired Post height, which will be a combination of 12” and 18” Posts.
- Mounting Options - Choose from Clamp mount, Bolt-thru mount and c:scape mount
- Color Options - Available in Silver with gray trim, Black with black trim, or Polished aluminum with white trim
- 15-year, 24/7 warranty. Humanscale Product Warranty Information
Humanscale M/Flex™ Monitor System Specifications:
- Mounting options can be Surface, Vertical and Custom solutions
- Additions can be made to the post(s) without disturbing the original configuration
- Five total post heights
- Can accommodate one or two rows
- Users can choose to have up to three monitors per row
- Nesting, integrated brack design allows for easy add-ons
- Single bracket easily converts to double bracket
- Double bracket can also convert to triple bracket
- Additions can be made without removing existing brackets or installations
How it works! Step By Step Guide, also watch video for overview.
Humanscale M/Flex™ Monitor Specifications:
|Monitor Arm Style:||Available as M2 or M8|
|Weight capacity:||M2 bracket: 20 lbs, M8 bracket: 42 lbs |
Post will support up to 120 lbs
|Compatibility||75mm and 100mm |
(larger plates are available)
|Frame finish||Available in silver, black or polished aluminum|
Why We Like It -
- It's super lightweight without a loss of durability
This is Good For -
- Users requiring adjustability
- Users who require multiple monitors
- Great for call centers or IT Departments!
Humanscale M/Flex™ Eco Impact
- Manufactured from 52% recycled content
Humanscale M/Flex™ Monitor System
Specifications & Colors:
Humanscale M/Flex™ Monitor Options (Click on Image for larger image of diagram)
Humanscale M/Flex™ Monitor System Finish Options
The Humanscale M/Flex Monitor Arm is available in your choice of three finishes: polished aluminum, silver, or black.
Humanscale M/Flex™ Monitor System Mounting Options
Quick Links to Answers:
Most orders over $85 ship FREE within the continental United States. Shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, Mexico, U.S. territories, APO, and FPO addresses do not qualify for the free shipping program.
Exceptions for Canada - Some products do qualify for free Canadian shipping. Please see our International Shipping page for full information.
- Most items ship via UPS Ground service. Some smaller items may be shipped via USPS instead. Desks and larger shipments may ship via a freight carrier.
- If your items ships via common carrier (freight), the freight carrier will call to schedule an appointment for delivery. Our standard/free shipping includes curbside delivery. There may be extra fees for liftgate (lowers the product to the ground), residential, or inside delivery. Call us for more information. Note: It is important for you to immediately inspect freight shipments for damage and to note this on receiving paperwork. Call us immediately if your product arrives with shipping damage.
- UPS and freight are not available to APO and FPO addresses. Call us if you have questions on shipping options to your location.
- UPS items do not usually require a signature for delivery but this is at the discretion of the driver. Signature may be required in high risk areas.
- We will email you an estimated ship date, and tracking information as soon as this is available.
This will vary by item. Most furniture items require assembly. This is usually easy to do. Contact us if you need support. Assembly and white glove delivery is available for furniture items. Please contact us for a quote.
Every product lists an expected time before shipment. Most small items ship the same or next day. Keyboard trays, monitor arms, chairs, and desks are usually custom configured items that are built to order. Lead times vary by product and manufacturer. Travel time varies depending on shipping method chosen, warehouse location, and your location. If timing is critical, please call us and we'll recommend the method most likely to arrive on time. International orders may encounter delays due to incoming customs.
We do ship most items worldwide. Please see our International Shipping page for full information
- Call or email us immediately. Under most circumstances, we will replace the damaged item at no cost to you. Please see our returns page for full information before returning product.
- If your item was delivered via a freight carrier, it is important that you inspect it immediately and note any visible damage on the receiving paperwork the freight carrier will ask you to sign. Please sign after inspection.
Handling Charges: In order to deliver your products timely, a flat handling charge of $12.95 is applied to all orders shipping to Canada and APO addresses.. Special handling charges are in addition to applicable shipping rates. Surcharges always apply regardless of free shipping offers.
The shipping and handling charge is intended to compensate Ergoprise for the cost of handling your order, packaging the product(s) you have purchased, and delivering it/them to you or to the recipient you designate. Prior to submitting your payment information, you will have the opportunity to review the applicable shipping and handling charges. We do not ship orders to FPO or P.O. Boxes. Please avoid using "vanity addresses," as this could result in a delay in delivery.