The Liberty by Humanscale, with Form-Sensing Mesh Technology, is unlike any mesh chair you’ve seen or experienced. With its tri-panel construction, Liberty has the body-fitting contours that single-panel stretch mesh chairs simply can’t achieve. And it offers perfect lumbar support for everyone, without external devices. No longer do you have to manually adjust your lumbar support.
- Standard chair fits more than 95% of the office population
- 5’0” Woman to 6'4' Man
- 100 to 300 lbs.
- Self Adjusting Recline - Iintelligent counter-balance recline mechanism automatically provides the right amount of support through the full range of recline motion, regardless of user size and weight.
- Pivoting Backrest - Extra motion of the backrest during recline automatically adjusts to the changing needs of the spine.
- Form sensing technology mesh back - Tri-panel, non-stretch mesh construction creates body-fitting contours and self-adjusting lumbar support for a customized fit. No external lumbar devices to adjust, break or lose.
- Contoured Seat Cushion - Increased contact area reduces pressure points - choose your mesh to match or add a padded, fabric seat.
- Armrest Options - Adjustable or fixed armrests connect to backrest instead of the seat so they stay with the body during recline, Choose between 3 different arm options.
Design your Liberty Guest Chair
Choose between 2 optional arms or decide to go armless. The choice is up to you.
|Armless ||Duron Fixed Arms  + $70.00||Duron Fixed Arms w/ Gel [X] + $70.00|
Choose from three standard frame finishes, or upgrade to polished aluminum with either black or silver trim.
Choose from any of these meshes for your chair back. You can mix and match your mesh back with any mesh or the fabrics shown below.
In addition to selecting any mesh for your seat, you can choose to upgrade to a padded fabric seat.
Vellum offers four-way stretch to maximize the comfort of your cushions but is durable enough for the demands of an office workspace. Vellum is construction of nylon, Cordura, and elastic yarns; is stain and water repellent, has an abrasion rating of 150K double rubs.
Wave is a four-way stretch fabric designed for heavy-duty use that exceeds all contract interior testing requirements. It has a bit of extra cushioning due to its backing making this the softest "sit" of any of the Humanscale fabric options. Abrasion rating is 150K double rubs. Wave is constructed of 86% nylon and 14% elastic.
Lotus is the creation of award-winning designer Elizabeth Whelan and is water repellent and super easy to clean making it an excellent choice for more demanding environments including healthcare and the hospitality industry. Lotus offers four-way stretch for comfort and has a soft texture that is pleasing to the touch. Vibrant colors make it a welcome addition in any office. Lotus has a 100% polyurethane face and a nylon backing and has an abrasion rating of 350K double rubs.
Corde 4, is a woven four-way stretch fabric that promises to outlast the mesh seats offered by competitors. A small modular weave placed in a half drop repeat creates a rib-like dimensional surface, giving the fabric a unique design that is both visually appealing and engaging to touch. Corde 4 will endure the test of time as it is constructed from high-performance nylon and polyurethane, a combination that’s well above industry textile standards in abrasion, colorfastness to light and solvents, pilling and cracking.
Grade 2 - Ginkgo
Created by Elizabeth Whelan Design, Gingkgo is comprised of 90% wool to and Greenguard-certified to be environmentally friendly, durable and flexible for the ultimate in comfort at a reasonable price.
Grade 3 - Sensuede
Sumptious and rich are two words that immediately come to mind when describing this vegan suede fabric. Sensuede is naturally resistant to spills and stains and can usually be cleaned with a damp cloth soaked in warm sudsy water. Sensuede is crafted of 88% polyester and 12% polyurethane and offers an abrasion rating of 200,000 double rubs.