The Humanscale Liberty Chair Drafting Stool features a three-panel mesh back that is incredibly comfortable as it conforms to the shape of your back and provides lumbar support that moves with your body. Leverless, dynamic mechanism reclines when you recline, never compromising back support. Choose the features and styling you want to make this stool fit your purpose and style.
The Humanscale Liberty Drafting Chair Features:
- Three-part, self-adjusting mesh back - moves with your every move, hugging and supporting your back in comfort. Choose the mesh that fits your style without compromising comfort.
- Contoured seat - is engineered to fit your body. Choose from either standard padding or Humanscale's exclusive gel seat which reduces pressure points better than traditional padding for all day sitting.
- Choose from several arm styles or no arms at all - choose what works best for your purpose. Each arm adjusts independently of the other for a perfect fit. Choose from standard Duron padding or softer gel arms. Arms adjust all the way to seat level so you can get them out of the way when you need them too - perfect for guitar playing.
- Three-way stretch seat fabric - adds to the comfort of the seat by conforming to your body further reducing the stress sitting puts on your body.
- Sized to fit 95% of the population. Users can choose from 3 chair height cylinders to support shorter and taller people.
- Designer looks - mix and match mesh and seat fabrics to create a chair that fits your environment and personal sense of style
- Made in the USA
- 15 year, 24/7 warranty. Humanscale Product Warranty Information
Humanscale Liberty Chair Specifications:
|A & C: Seat dimensions||16.5" - 18.75"d x 21" w|
|B : Seat height||20.5" - 28"|
|D & E: Chair back||20" w x 22.5" h|
|F & G: Armrests||6.5" -11.5" h x 12.75" l|
|H: Distance between armrests||19"|
|Weight capacity:||300 lbs|
|Chair weight:||30 lbs|
Customize your chair
Choose from five frame finishes for your Liberty Chair.
Choose from no arms, fixed height arms with either standard Duron padding or gel, or height adjustable arms with standard Duron padding or gel. Either arm pad choice can be optionally upholstered to match your chair seat.
Choose your mesh back:
Seat Textiles for your Humanscale Liberty Chair:
Vellum offers four-way stretch to maximize the comfort of your cushions but is durable enough for the demands of an office workspace. Vellum is construction of nylon, Cordura, and elastic yarns; is stain and water repellent, has an abrasion rating of 150K double rubs.
Wave is a four-way stretch fabric designed for heavy-duty use that exceeds all contract interior testing requirements. It has a bit of extra cushioning due to its backing making this the softest "sit" of any of the Humanscale fabric options. Abrasion rating is 150K double rubs. Wave is constructed of 86% nylon and 14% elastic.
Lotus is the creation of award-winning designer Elizabeth Whelan and is water repellent and super easy to clean making it an excellent choice for more demanding environments including healthcare and the hospitality industry. Lotus offers four-way stretch for comfort and has a soft texture that is pleasing to the touch. Vibrant colors make it a welcome addition in any office. Lotus has a 100% polyurethane face and a nylon backing and has an abrasion rating of 350K double rubs.
Corde 4, is a woven four-way stretch fabric that promises to outlast the mesh seats offered by competitors. A small modular weave placed in a half drop repeat creates a rib-like dimensional surface, giving the fabric a unique design that is both visually appealing and engaging to touch. Corde 4 will endure the test of time as it is constructed from high-performance nylon and polyurethane, a combination that’s well above industry textile standards in abrasion, colorfastness to light and solvents, pilling and cracking.
Grade 2 - Ginkgo
Created by Elizabeth Whelan Design, Gingkgo is comprised of 90% wool to and Greenguard-certified to be environmentally friendly, durable and flexible for the ultimate in comfort at a reasonable price.
Grade 3 - Sensuede
Sumptious and rich are two words that immediately come to mind when describing this vegan suede fabric. Sensuede is naturally resistant to spills and stains and can usually be cleaned with a damp cloth soaked in warm sudsy water. Sensuede is crafted of 88% polyester and 12% polyurethane and offers an abrasion rating of 200,000 double rubs.
Leather 1 - Bizon
The special tanning process and a technically-advanced finishing process make Bizon an extraordinary leather for office use. Bizon is water-resistant and durable for years of use.
Leather 3 - Cervo
Cervo is rich and luxurious, designed for those who want the very best! This leather is very soft and supple with a gorgeous hand. Aniline dyes provide a clarity and color depth that enhances the natural characteristics of fine leather. Cervo features a soft, pebble grain. You'll love this leather.
Optional Box Stitching
Add contrast stitching to your seat. Only available for leather.
The Liberty Chair seat is contoured to fit your body and reduce the pressure sitting causes your hips and spine. Standard padding is wonderfully comfortable and the best choice if you sit for shorter period of time or are up and down throughout the day. The Humanscale Technogel seat warms up in a few minutes to provide maximum weight distribution for long-term comfort. Not available with Senseude or Leather.
Choose from either an 18" or 21" diameter foot ring.
Choose from standard carpet casters, soft casters for hard floors, stationary glides, or locking casters