Features & Benefits:
Humanscale’s Horizon LED task light, a visually striking fusion of form and function, is the first utilization of Thin Film Technology™ in a task light. Using a series of high-intensity LEDs surrounding several layers of polycarbonate and optical films, Thin Film Technology produces an ultra-wide footprint of warm, glare-free 3000K light—excellent for ergonomic illumination and beautiful light in any environment. In addition, Horizon’s built-in dimmer control provides both energy savings and adjustable levels of illumination.
- Striking, organic aesthetic complements any interior.
- First utilization of innovative Thin Film Technology in a task light.
- Even plane of illumination casts just one shadow.
- Produces ultra-wide footprint of glare-free 3000K (warm white) light.
- Spherical joints in the base and light assembly facilitate easy, intuitive positioning.
- Seven levels of adjustable illumination increase the light’s energy efficiency and ergonomic function.
- Nightlight feature operates at just one watt.
- Soft start and adjustment is easy on the eyes.
- Robust, high-quality design ensures years of maintenance-free use.
- Power consumption: 9 watts.
- Color Temperature: 3000K.
- Color Rendering Index: 80.
- Dims to 10% of maximum.
- Lifespan: Up to 50,000 hours.
- May contribute to valuable LEED-CI, -NC and -EB credits.
- 5-year, 24/7 warranty.