Humanscale Horizon was introduced in 2011, and it became an instant icon and was honored with the design industry's prestigious Red Dot Award. Its innovative Thin Film LED Technology and striking minimal design earned it a place in the Museum of Modern Art’s permanent collection. We have also eliminated PVC from the light and achieved Energy Star 2.0 certification — taking this iconic design to a new level. Humanscale has improved this classic’s functionality, light quality, and energy efficiency to ensure it remains at the forefront of sustainability and performance. Horizon 2.0 offers >92 color rendering, increased joint stability and an integrated touch-dimming feature that allows you to adjust the light at the touch of a finger.
Features & Benefits:
- First table light to employ highly energy-efficient
- Thin Film LED Technology
- Even plane of illumination casts just one shadow, removing visual clutter
- Internal counterbalance provides effortless positioning
- Touch dimming allows users to customize the brightness level exactly to their preference
- Streamlined power indicator light will not visually distract
- No buttons interface prevents dirt or liquid from entering the fixture
10 years, 24/7 warranty. Humanscale Product Warranty Information.