Why settle for blue suede shoes when you can be sitting in a blue suede Humanscale Freedom Chair? Nothing beats the style and comfort offered by the Freedom Chair. Recline or change positions effortlessly thanks to Humanscale's unique dynamic motion. Highly contoured cushions provide excellent back, lumbar and lateral support with a feel reminiscent of the car seats in a luxury sports car.
Humanscale Freedom Chair in Sensuede Features:
- Dynamic mechanism opens body angle for improved blood flow and requires no knobs, levers, or tension adjustments.
- Height adjustable back features contoured lateral support and a prominent lumbar support that maintains a healthy orthotic curve. Backrest features a pivot that moves as you move, responding to the changing needs of your spine.
- The headrest is height adjustable and cradles your neck and head for support when reclining - maintaining line of site with your monitors.
- Seat is height and depth adjustable for proper leg support
- Height adjustable arms move in tandem and can be placed very low for times when you want your arms out of the way. Advanced arms also pivot.
- 15-year, 24/7 warranty. See full warranty information.
Humanscale Freedom Chair w/ Headrest Specifications:
|Overall dimensions:||27.25" W x 27.5" D x 43" - 53" H|
|Chair back:||21" W x 26.75" - 34.75" H
backrest has 3" adj. range, headrest has 5" adj. range
|Seat:||21" W x 16.25" - 18.5" D|
|Seat height:||16-21" H standard
15.25" - 19" low
17" - 22.25" tall
|Weight limit:||300 lbs|
|Chair weight:||39 lbs|
|Box size:||35" H x 27" W x 27" D shipping weight is 58 lbs|
Humanscale Freedom Chair with Headrest Specifications:
Customize your chair
Standard frame finishes for your Humanscale Freedom Chair are either Graphite, which is a dark charcoal gray, or Titanium which is more of a silver. Both have a matte finish. Polished aluminum frame features your choice of either Titanum or Graphite Shells (all the plastic parts).
Humanscale Freedom Chair Sensuede
Sensuede is one of the most durable and luxurious synthetic suedes available. Sensuede is naturally resistant to spills and stains and can usually be cleaned with a damp cloth soaked in warm sudsy water. Sensuede is crafted of 88% polyester and 12% polyurethane and offers an abrasion rating of 200,000 double rubs.
Humanscale Freedom Chair Arms
Choose from no arms, height adjustable arms, or height adjustable arms with a pivoting arm pad, and from two different types of arm pads, as well as whether or not you want the arm pads upholstered to match your chair.
- No arms - (we recommend getting this chair with arms as the arms adjust low enough to be out of the way when not needed)
- Standard arms - height adjustable with a 6" adjustment range
- Advanced arms - height adjustable and have 1.25" longer arm pads; arm pads pivot inward
Buy Smart: The advanced arms pivot inward which allows the arms to better support the forearms and elbows, and to bring the arm pads closer for thinner bodies. Those who type all day and/or have thin upper bodies will prefer the advanced arms.
- Duron arm pads - are crafted of soft polyurethane for durability, and are black
- Gel arm pads - are softer and reduce pressure on the forearms and elbows, and are covered in Xanium synthetic leather so they wipe clean
- Upholstered arm pads are available for either arm pad.
Buy Smart: Fabric arms get dirty and wear out before the seat cushions. We recommend skipping the upholstered arm pads except on leather chairs or where the chair will see light use.
Freedom Chair Height / Cylinder Options
Choose one of three cylinders to tailor the seated height range to the user.
- Standard - 16" - 21" - fits most people from 5'2" to 6'3"
- Low - 15.25" - 19" - works well for 5' to 5'6
- Tall - 17" - 22.25" - extends the height range for taller users or for use at with a higher desktop
Buy Smart: Seated height is only part of the solution for users who are shorter or taller than average. Make sure the seat depth will fit the user as well, otherwise choose a chair that is better sized for that person.
- Standard casters - work well for carpet and plastic carpet protectors
- Soft casters - are slower and quieter on hard floors such as linoleum, tile, and concrete
- Glides - do not roll at all and work on any floor