Features & Benefits:
The Humanscale Compact Platinum 5GSV System with 950 Board and Clip Mouse is perfect for users with a shallower work surface and a smaller keyboard who still want to be able to store their keyboard completely under the desk when not in use. The Humanscale Compact Platinum Keyboard System features maximum positioning flexibility and is built to last for decades. The platinum finish is also unique and offers a welcome choice over the typical black or charcoal that is most commonly used. The Humanscale Platinum Keyboard Tray System allows for independent keyboard and mouse positioning.
The Compact Platinum 5GSV System with 950 Board and Clip Mouse Features:
- Humanscale's height adjustable, 5GSV dial-a-tilt mechanism for fast and easy adjustment of the keyboard platform
- Clip mouse platform, in your choice of either 8.5" or 10" diameter, can be used on either the left or right side, and is height, angle, and swivel adjustable independent of the keyboard tray. Platform slides forward and back for the ultimate in positioning flexibility. An additional clip mouse platform can be added at any time.
- Platforms are crafted of light and durable phenolic
- Detachable gel palm rest is included
- Keyboard mounts on a 18" deep track and stows underneath the work surface when not in use
- 15 year/ 24/7 warranty. Humanscale Product Warranty Information
The Platinum 5GSV System with 950 Compact Board and Clip Mouse Specifications:
|Keyboard platform:||19" W x 8.4" D|
|Height range:||4" - 0.5" above the track - 3.5" below|
|Tilt range:||0° to -15°|
|Track:||6" W x 18" D|
Humanscale Clip Mouse Size
Choose from either an 8.5" or 10" diameter mousing platform.
Buy Smart: Most users will find the 8.5" diameter adequate. A larger platform may be intrusive for some users. We recommend only going with the larger one if your mouse needs a larger mousing surface.
The Lateral Slider adds 8" of side to side movement, increasing the positioning flexibility of your keyboard tray. It is ideal for multiple monitor workstations or for users who may need to reposition their body laterally while working.