A key component of an ergonomic workstation and a must for any keyboard user, a well-designed articulating keyboard support offers serious protection from carpal tunnel syndrome, neck and back pain, and other musculoskeletal issues.
Humanscale offers award-winning,negative-tilt mechanism options, from our original standard bearer, to our latest 5G, which combines easy dial-a-tilt and height adjustability with the strongest, most stable arm on the market. All mechanisms encourage low-risk typing postures and feature easy and intuitive adjustability.
Features & Specifications:
- Different mechanisms to choose from that offer various functions such as height adjustability and dial-a-tilt capabilities
- Comes with built-in mousing surface
- Available in 7 different track lengths ranging from 11" to 25" dependant on your desk solution
- Made of 1⁄4” phenolic resin, which combines strength, durability and a slim profile
- Large platform surface
- Intuitive height adjustment that requires no locks, levers or controls Dial-a-tilt positioning that allows you to type at the angle most comfortable for you
- Ultra-thin profile to provide maximum knee clearance
- Superior design to provide maximum strength and stability yet extremely lightweight
- Raised tilt mechanism to protect the keyboard from collisions with the edge of the desk
- Available in Black. ** Other options are available please call for more information.
Recommended Keyboard Mechanism Options:
* Other keyboard mechanisms are available. Please contact us for more information.
6G Keyboard Mechanism (Black) - $169.00
5G Keyboard Mechanism (Black) - $169.00
5G Short Mechanism (Black) - $169.00
5G Above-Desk Mechanism (Black) - $209.00
When it comes to support we have options for you. The humanscale palm support suitable for the 400 board can range from as slim as 7" to 27" full palm support. For this particular large diagional keyboard we suggest either the 19" Gel Support, 20" Gel Support. 27" Gel Support.
Corner Sleeve Options:
Corner sleeves assist in maximizing the amount of desk space by turning a 90 degree desktop corner into a diagional corner.
DE100 + $89.00
29.5” x 12.188”
DE200/DE250 + $55.00