show / hide sidebar
Current Top Sellers
The Humanscale 300 Curved Platform Keyboard Tray System features the Humanscale 300 Curved board which is designed to fit most natural shaped keyboards. The Humanscale 300 works well for split keyboards as well. The 300 Curved Platform System includes the most in demand features offered by Humanscale. The Humanscale Clip Mouse allows for independent keyboard and mouse positioning that easily changes from right to left hand use. True modularity means that parts can be changed to meet your changing needs, increasing both life span and the return on investment.
The Humanscale 300 Curved Platform Keyboard Tray System Features:
- Humanscale's height adjustable, 2G mechanism features a loosen, tilt, then tighten tilt adjustment and lift and lock height Choose from one of Humanscale's best selling mechanisms, 2G Mechanism, 5G mechanism, or 6G mechanism. A full description of each is found on the options tab
- Clip mouse platform, in your choice of either 8.5" or 10" diameter, can be used on either the left or right side, and is height, angle, and swivel adjustable independent of the keyboard tray. Platform slides forward and back for the ultimate in positioning flexibility. An additional clip mouse platform can be added at any time.
- Platforms are crafted of light and durable phenolic and are graphite in color
- Keyboard mounts on a 22" deep track and stows underneath the work surface when not in use (shorter tracks are available)
- 15 year / 24/7 warranty. Humanscale Product Warranty Information
The Humanscale 300 Curved Platform Keyboard Tray System Specifications:
|Keyboard platform:||20.75" W x 9.5" D|
|Height range:||6.25" - 1.25" above the track - 5" below|
|Tilt range:||0° to -15°|
|Track:||6" W x 21.625" D|
Humanscale Keyboard Mechanism
|Select from one of three different mechanisms for your keyboard tray system. All offer the same adjustment capabilities but offer different controls for adjusting your keyboard platform.|
2G - Humanscale's most economical keyboard tray arm offers lift and lock operation for height adjustment, and twist to unlock, adjust, and twist to lock adjustment for platform tilt
5G - Humanscale's dial-a-tilt mechanism offers lift and lock operation for height adjustment and easy, dial-a-tilt-adjustment for platform tilt
6G - Humanscale's newest mechanism is lower profile and offers better knee clearance than other Humanscale arms. It also contains less material and is lighter making it an Earth friendlier product. Adjustment controls are identical to the 5G
Buy smart: If you're looking for function at the lowest price, go with the 2G. If you change your tilt angle often, choose one of the dial-a-tilt models. If you're worried about knee clearance or want to minimize your carbon footprint, select the new 6G mechanism.
Humanscale Clip Mouse Size
Choose from either an 8.5" or 10" diameter mousing platform.
Buy Smart: Most users will find the 8.5" diameter adequate. A larger platform may be intrusive for some users. We recommend only going with the larger one if your mouse needs a larger mousing surface.
The Lateral Slider adds 8" of side to side movement, increasing the positioning flexibility of your keyboard tray. It is ideal for multiple monitor workstations or for users who may need to reposition their body laterally while working.
Quick Links to Answers:
Most orders over $85 ship FREE within the continental United States. Shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, Mexico, U.S. territories, APO, and FPO addresses do not qualify for the free shipping program.
Exceptions for Canada - Some products do qualify for free Canadian shipping. Please see our International Shipping page for full information.
- Most items ship via UPS Ground service. Some smaller items may be shipped via USPS instead. Desks and larger shipments may ship via a freight carrier.
- If your items ships via common carrier (freight), the freight carrier will call to schedule an appointment for delivery. Our standard/free shipping includes curbside delivery. There may be extra fees for liftgate (lowers the product to the ground), residential, or inside delivery. Call us for more information. Note: It is important for you to immediately inspect freight shipments for damage and to note this on receiving paperwork. Call us immediately if your product arrives with shipping damage.
- UPS and freight are not available to APO and FPO addresses. Call us if you have questions on shipping options to your location.
- UPS items do not usually require a signature for delivery but this is at the discretion of the driver. Signature may be required in high risk areas.
- We will email you an estimated ship date, and tracking information as soon as this is available.
This will vary by item. Most furniture items require assembly. This is usually easy to do. Contact us if you need support. Assembly and white glove delivery is available for furniture items. Please contact us for a quote.
Every product lists an expected time before shipment. Most small items ship the same or next day. Keyboard trays, monitor arms, chairs, and desks are usually custom configured items that are built to order. Lead times vary by product and manufacturer. Travel time varies depending on shipping method chosen, warehouse location, and your location. If timing is critical, please call us and we'll recommend the method most likely to arrive on time. International orders may encounter delays due to incoming customs.
We do ship most items worldwide. Please see our International Shipping page for full information
- Call or email us immediately. Under most circumstances, we will replace the damaged item at no cost to you. Please see our returns page for full information before returning product.
- If your item was delivered via a freight carrier, it is important that you inspect it immediately and note any visible damage on the receiving paperwork the freight carrier will ask you to sign. Please sign after inspection.
Handling Charges: In order to deliver your products timely, a flat handling charge of $12.95 is applied to all orders shipping to Canada and APO addresses.. Special handling charges are in addition to applicable shipping rates. Surcharges always apply regardless of free shipping offers.
The shipping and handling charge is intended to compensate Ergoprise for the cost of handling your order, packaging the product(s) you have purchased, and delivering it/them to you or to the recipient you designate. Prior to submitting your payment information, you will have the opportunity to review the applicable shipping and handling charges. We do not ship orders to FPO or P.O. Boxes. Please avoid using "vanity addresses," as this could result in a delay in delivery.