show / hide sidebar
Current Top Sellers
Now there is a cost effective Hub monitor mount.
The Hub offers flexibility and modularity with it's new multiple monitor offering. This height adjustable hub on a 12" post offers the ability to mount two 36" max large monitors or three 18" monitors. Each arm holds up to 23lbs of monitor weight.
• The Hub has a locking device to allow it to be firmly clamped to the pole, as well as preventing the hub from rotating, thereby eliminating any play from the monitors, while still allowing the monitor to tilt and swivel
• Flexibility and more options for the end user by creating a level plane for the standard arm configurations, keeping the monitors at the same height
• Hub provides the end-user with the ability to mount two (36” max.) or three screens (18” max.) monitors on a single pole
• Modularity and scalability make this product one the most adaptable monitor arm solutions available. Monitor arms can be added easily without using all new equipment or discarding parts
• Cable manager keeps all cables organized
• Desk clamp and grommet mount hardware are included to minimize SKUs
• Clamp and grommet adjustable to fit most desks and work surfaces
• Monitor mounting bracket, with Quick Connect option, contains 75x75mm and 100x100mm hole patterns to meet with VESA standards
• Quick Connect allows fast, simple assembly
• Choice of finishes – silver, white or black
Quick Links to Answers:
Most orders over $85 ship FREE within the continental United States. Shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, Mexico, U.S. territories, APO, and FPO addresses do not qualify for the free shipping program.
Exceptions for Canada - Some products do qualify for free Canadian shipping. Please see our International Shipping page for full information.
- Most items ship via UPS Ground service. Some smaller items may be shipped via USPS instead. Desks and larger shipments may ship via a freight carrier.
- If your items ships via common carrier (freight), the freight carrier will call to schedule an appointment for delivery. Our standard/free shipping includes curbside delivery. There may be extra fees for liftgate (lowers the product to the ground), residential, or inside delivery. Call us for more information. Note: It is important for you to immediately inspect freight shipments for damage and to note this on receiving paperwork. Call us immediately if your product arrives with shipping damage.
- UPS and freight are not available to APO and FPO addresses. Call us if you have questions on shipping options to your location.
- UPS items do not usually require a signature for delivery but this is at the discretion of the driver. Signature may be required in high risk areas.
- We will email you an estimated ship date, and tracking information as soon as this is available.
This will vary by item. Most furniture items require assembly. This is usually easy to do. Contact us if you need support. Assembly and white glove delivery is available for furniture items. Please contact us for a quote.
Every product lists an expected time before shipment. Most small items ship the same or next day. Keyboard trays, monitor arms, chairs, and desks are usually custom configured items that are built to order. Lead times vary by product and manufacturer. Travel time varies depending on shipping method chosen, warehouse location, and your location. If timing is critical, please call us and we'll recommend the method most likely to arrive on time. International orders may encounter delays due to incoming customs.
We do ship most items worldwide. Please see our International Shipping page for full information
- Call or email us immediately. Under most circumstances, we will replace the damaged item at no cost to you. Please see our returns page for full information before returning product.
- If your item was delivered via a freight carrier, it is important that you inspect it immediately and note any visible damage on the receiving paperwork the freight carrier will ask you to sign. Please sign after inspection.
Handling Charges: In order to deliver your products timely, a flat handling charge of $12.95 is applied to all orders shipping to Canada and APO addresses.. Special handling charges are in addition to applicable shipping rates. Surcharges always apply regardless of free shipping offers.
The shipping and handling charge is intended to compensate Ergoprise for the cost of handling your order, packaging the product(s) you have purchased, and delivering it/them to you or to the recipient you designate. Prior to submitting your payment information, you will have the opportunity to review the applicable shipping and handling charges. We do not ship orders to FPO or P.O. Boxes. Please avoid using "vanity addresses," as this could result in a delay in delivery.