show / hide sidebar
Current Top Sellers
Ideal for Patients Who Need Limited Assistance to Stand and be Transferred Without Putting the Caregiver at Risk
The HSA400 Stand Aid is an active transfer device for users who, although partially impaired, have some weight bearing ability, trunk strength, and the ability to participate in their transfers. The HSA400 keeps the patient engaged and active in all of their transfers. Transport functions of all types are quick and require minimal caregiver assistance. Users grasp the middle bar and pull themselves up into position. A padded split seat is positioned so that it swings out to allow loading or unloading, and then swings back to form a secure and comfortable seat for transport. The HSA400 is tool to assist with toileting.
- Rugged design for use in all settings
- 400 lb. Safe Working Load
- Dual knee pads for secure transports
- Small footprint for negotiating tight spaces
- Safe Working Load 400 lbs
- Overall Base Length 43 in
- Overall Base Width 31.1 in
- Front of Legs Outside Dimension 16.2 in
- Overall Height of Legs 4.4 in
Quick Links to Answers:
Most orders over $85 ship FREE within the continental United States. Shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, Mexico, U.S. territories, APO, and FPO addresses do not qualify for the free shipping program.
Exceptions for Canada - Some products do qualify for free Canadian shipping. Please see our International Shipping page for full information.
- Most items ship via UPS Ground service. Some smaller items may be shipped via USPS instead. Desks and larger shipments may ship via a freight carrier.
- If your items ships via common carrier (freight), the freight carrier will call to schedule an appointment for delivery. Our standard/free shipping includes curbside delivery. There may be extra fees for liftgate (lowers the product to the ground), residential, or inside delivery. Call us for more information. Note: It is important for you to immediately inspect freight shipments for damage and to note this on receiving paperwork. Call us immediately if your product arrives with shipping damage.
- UPS and freight are not available to APO and FPO addresses. Call us if you have questions on shipping options to your location.
- UPS items do not usually require a signature for delivery but this is at the discretion of the driver. Signature may be required in high risk areas.
- We will email you an estimated ship date, and tracking information as soon as this is available.
This will vary by item. Most furniture items require assembly. This is usually easy to do. Contact us if you need support. Assembly and white glove delivery is available for furniture items. Please contact us for a quote.
Every product lists an expected time before shipment. Most small items ship the same or next day. Keyboard trays, monitor arms, chairs, and desks are usually custom configured items that are built to order. Lead times vary by product and manufacturer. Travel time varies depending on shipping method chosen, warehouse location, and your location. If timing is critical, please call us and we'll recommend the method most likely to arrive on time. International orders may encounter delays due to incoming customs.
We do ship most items worldwide. Please see our International Shipping page for full information
- Call or email us immediately. Under most circumstances, we will replace the damaged item at no cost to you. Please see our returns page for full information before returning product.
- If your item was delivered via a freight carrier, it is important that you inspect it immediately and note any visible damage on the receiving paperwork the freight carrier will ask you to sign. Please sign after inspection.
Handling Charges: In order to deliver your products timely, a flat handling charge of $12.95 is applied to all orders shipping to Canada and APO addresses.. Special handling charges are in addition to applicable shipping rates. Surcharges always apply regardless of free shipping offers.
The shipping and handling charge is intended to compensate Ergoprise for the cost of handling your order, packaging the product(s) you have purchased, and delivering it/them to you or to the recipient you designate. Prior to submitting your payment information, you will have the opportunity to review the applicable shipping and handling charges. We do not ship orders to FPO or P.O. Boxes. Please avoid using "vanity addresses," as this could result in a delay in delivery.
Manufacturer warrants this product to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one year to the original consumer/purchaser.
Components are defined as follows:
Lifter structure; base, mast, boom, and suspension cradle
Hydraulic pump/jack (for manual lifters)
All other non-durable components, such as rubber parts, plastic parts and painted surfaces, batteries and hand pendants are warranted for 90 days from original consumer/owner purchase.
These non-durable components are subject to normal wear and replacement.
Damage caused by use in unsuitable environmental conditions or failure to maintain the product in accordance with user and service instructions is not covered.
Any alteration, modification, or repair unless performed by or authorized in writing by manufacturer will void this warranty.
Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions given by the product manufacturer.