Foam rollers offer many of the same benefits as traditional massage, but without the steep price tag. They enable you to massage deep into your muscles, including self-myofascial release. Fascia is a connective tissue that binds your muscles, bones, nerves, and joints. Over time or after injuries, your fascia form soft tissue adhesions, which can cause trigger points and tightness.
Foam rollers allow you to relieve these ailments with a gentle massaging motion. With a foam roller, your body weight does all the work. Simply position the area you'd like to massage on the foam roller, and then roll back and forth. You increase or take off your body weight by positioning your hands and feet accordingly. Made popular by physical therapists and personal trainers, these foam rollers can enhance balance, flexibility, and strength. Additionally, they are also commonly used as body cushions or supports.
Get a Deep, Relieving Massage with Our Foam Rollers.
Available in the following Sizes:
- 12" x 6" White Foam Roller  + $1.00
- 4" x 36" White Foam Roller  + $2.00
- 4" x 36" Half Foam Roller [436-HALF] - Included in price
- 6" x 36" White Foam Roller  + $12.00
- 6" x 36" Half Foam Roller [636-HALF] + $4.00
- Add Blue Foam Roller [BC] + $12.00