show / hide sidebar
Current Top Sellers
Eurotech Apollo MFHB9SL High Back Task Chair with Headrest
Eurotech Apollo MFHB9SL High Back Task Chair with Headrest
- Eurotech Apollo Mesh Back Multifunction Task Chair.
- Black Fabric Seat and Black Mesh.
- Tilt Tension Control.
- Center Tilt.
- Tilt Lock.
- Back-Angle Adjustment.
- Seat Height Adjustment.
- Waterfall Seat.
- Forward Seat Tilt.
- Back Height Adjustment.
- Seat Depth Adjustment.
- Width Adjustable Arms.
- Arm Height Adjustment.
- Seat Angle Adjustment.
Affordable Ergonomic Chairs…They Do Exist
So often at Ergoprise we are asked to help recommend a chair for an individual. The request is usually followed with the statement, “I can only spend between $299-$499” so I doubt that the chair will be ergonomic. I quickly reassure the person that we carry affordable, true ergonomic chairs.
The term ergonomic is not regulated and is often listed on a label so the user thinks it is valid. Here is an easy understanding for the definition of the phrase ergonomic; the equipment works for the person, as opposed to the person contorting their body to fit the equipment.
In the case for a chair, it is very important to have certain components that are provided as part of the offering. I consider the decision of choosing options for the chair similar to the experience of visiting a car or home showroom. Would it be nice to have all the bells & whistles; most definitely, yes. However, are all of the options necessary? The answer is no.
When considering what to opt for in a chair, one must address if he or she is in discomfort. If so we recommend that the person seeks an examination from a health care provider (physician, chiropractor, physical or occupational therapist). There are five specific features I always recommend for a chair, regardless of the budget. #1 An Adjustable Back, this can be achieved by either a mechanism that has a ratchet back or an independent lever or paddle that allows the back to be adjusted. It is quite important to have the back supported (this includes the cervical, thoracic & lumbar regions). #2 Height adjustable arms, often on many chairs the arms do not go low enough. #3 Width Adjustable Arms, on many chairs (both inexpensive & expensive) the arms do not have the ability to be width adjustable. It is really important that arms are as close to body. Specifically for petite individuals, since most arms are too wide for their frame. #4 Seat Depth Adjustment (also referred to as a seat slider). If one has the back of their knees pressed against the front edge of the chair it can cause pain and restrict circulation. Conversely if the knees are several inches away from the edge of the seat, the lower back is not being supported. The seat depth adjuster/seat slider allows the individual to adjust the seat to his or her correct location. A good rule to measure if the seat depth is correct, an individual should have 2-4 fingers spaced from the front edge of the chair to the back of the knees. #5 The Weight Limit of the chair. If youweigh more than 250 lbs. this should be dispelled when deciding upon the chair. Most chairs are weight rated to 250 lbs. If one purchases a chair that is not equipped to hold their weight, the chair can break and the individual can become hurt. The warranty of the chair will be voided should the user weigh more than what it is rated.
Quick Links to Answers:
Most orders over $85 ship FREE within the continental United States. Shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, Mexico, U.S. territories, APO, and FPO addresses do not qualify for the free shipping program.
Exceptions for Canada - Some products do qualify for free Canadian shipping. Please see our International Shipping page for full information.
- Most items ship via UPS Ground service. Some smaller items may be shipped via USPS instead. Desks and larger shipments may ship via a freight carrier.
- If your items ships via common carrier (freight), the freight carrier will call to schedule an appointment for delivery. Our standard/free shipping includes curbside delivery. There may be extra fees for liftgate (lowers the product to the ground), residential, or inside delivery. Call us for more information. Note: It is important for you to immediately inspect freight shipments for damage and to note this on receiving paperwork. Call us immediately if your product arrives with shipping damage.
- UPS and freight are not available to APO and FPO addresses. Call us if you have questions on shipping options to your location.
- UPS items do not usually require a signature for delivery but this is at the discretion of the driver. Signature may be required in high risk areas.
- We will email you an estimated ship date, and tracking information as soon as this is available.
This will vary by item. Most furniture items require assembly. This is usually easy to do. Contact us if you need support. Assembly and white glove delivery is available for furniture items. Please contact us for a quote.
Every product lists an expected time before shipment. Most small items ship the same or next day. Keyboard trays, monitor arms, chairs, and desks are usually custom configured items that are built to order. Lead times vary by product and manufacturer. Travel time varies depending on shipping method chosen, warehouse location, and your location. If timing is critical, please call us and we'll recommend the method most likely to arrive on time. International orders may encounter delays due to incoming customs.
We do ship most items worldwide. Please see our International Shipping page for full information
- Call or email us immediately. Under most circumstances, we will replace the damaged item at no cost to you. Please see our returns page for full information before returning product.
- If your item was delivered via a freight carrier, it is important that you inspect it immediately and note any visible damage on the receiving paperwork the freight carrier will ask you to sign. Please sign after inspection.
Handling Charges: In order to deliver your products timely, a flat handling charge of $12.95 is applied to all orders shipping to Canada and APO addresses.. Special handling charges are in addition to applicable shipping rates. Surcharges always apply regardless of free shipping offers.
The shipping and handling charge is intended to compensate Ergoprise for the cost of handling your order, packaging the product(s) you have purchased, and delivering it/them to you or to the recipient you designate. Prior to submitting your payment information, you will have the opportunity to review the applicable shipping and handling charges. We do not ship orders to FPO or P.O. Boxes. Please avoid using "vanity addresses," as this could result in a delay in delivery.