show / hide sidebar
Current Top Sellers
Turn your office into an graceful work environment with adding the European Cherry table top to our very popular Uprise Desk.
This European Cherry is extremely popular. Cherry is incredibly durable and highly rated. It becomes darker and richer with age. (Please read below the UpriseDesk description for additional information on the Cherry wood).
UPRISE DESK DETAILS
The all new Uprise Height & Width Adjustable Desk Stands Tall Amongst its Electric Desk Competitors...
With its contemporary lifting columns, this desk base will amaze you with its functionality, reliability and unique components that will define itself amongst others in the marketplace. Rather than lock yourself in any particular sized base the desk is both adjustable in height and width! The telescopes from 44.5" wide to 74" wide, so the base is ideal for work surfaces ranging from 46" wide to over 84" wide. The Uprise Desk is ideal for anyone whom wishes to sit, stand or even add a treadmill so you can sit, stand and walk at your desk.
This desk with its thee stage columns ranges in height from 24" to 50.75" (this includes a desktop). The Uprise Desk has been weight tested at 400lbs. Our base is certified at 800 Newtons per lifting column which equates to 180 lbs for a single column base, 360lbs for a two column base and 540 lbs for the 3 column desk.
With its sturdy 3 stroke lifting column the Uprise Desk moves at an astonishing 1.7" per second. Not only will you be surprised by the speed, you will immediately not hear the normal groaning and grinding noise associated with most desk motors. This desk outranks its rivals by offering an uncompromising noise level of only 39db (whisper quiet) when being operated. The lack of noise is ideal for collaborative or cubicle settings & perfect for the home office environment as well.
- Telescopes from 44.5” to 74” which accommodates desk tops from 46” to 80” plus wide
- Speed: raises/lowers at 1.7” per seconds up to 220lbs (including table top) 1.4" per second at 230 lbs to 275 lbs.
- 3 stroke lifting column raises & lowers from 24” to 50.75” high
- 360 lbs lifting power
- 39dB level (whisper quiet)
- 0.06W standby power consumption (one of the most green electric desks in the market)
- Anti-collision feature
- Soft start/stop feature (least friction on the gears)
- Control Box: maximum output: 29V DC, 10.0A
- Safety Functions:
- Overheat protection
- Overload protection
- Timeout/leg unbalance protection
- Comes in black, silver & white bases
- 5 year warranty
- 3 position LED Pre-set (upgrade option, coming in February)
Additional Information on the European Cherry:
Heartwood is a light pinkish brown when freshly cut, darkening to a deeper golden brown with time and upon exposure to light. Sapwood is a pale yellowish color, typically 1-2″ wide.
Grain & Texture:
Has a fine to medium texture with close grain. The grain is usually straight or slightly wavy.
Semi-ring-porous; small pores in no specific arrangement; solitary and radial multiples of 2-3; gum/deposits occasionally present; growth rings distinct due to a concentration of earlywood pores; rays visible without lens; parenchyma absent.
This wood species is not listed in the CITES Appendices or on the IUCN Red List of Threatened Species.
CASTER OPTIONS: SHIPS WITH THE DESK BASE:
|Hardwood Locking (set of 4) $39.00||Carpet Locking (set of 4) $39.00|
FLOOR MAT OPTIONS:
|GelPro New Life Eco-Pro Floor Mats (Taupe) - [20 X 32] + $79.95||NewLife Eco-Pro Floor Mat [24 x 36] Black + $79.95|
NewLife™ Bio-Foam™ Mats are ergonomically engineered from plant-based resources and are designed to encourage proper circulation in your feet and legs. Each mat is manufactured with Cellulon™ renewable Bio-Foam™. The result is an anti-fatigue mat that supports not only your feet, legs and back, but the environment as well. NewLife Mats' one-piece construction includes a durable top-surface, a resilient inner core, a tapered edge, and a non-skid bottom certified as "high traction" by the National Floor Safety Institute.
CPU HOLDER OPTIONS: + $45.00
The Economy CPU holder is the solution for those individuals on a fixed budget such as students and small companies. It mounts easily to the underside of the work surface and is adjustable to either a vertical or horizontal position.
KEYBOARD TRAY OPTIONS:
27" Wide High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) Keyboard Tray with 21” Track and Spacers:
The Uprise lever-less arm that provides independent height and tilt adjustment. It comes in two different versions for maximum flexibility. Users can easily adjust the height of their keyboard for maximum comfort and greater ADA compliance. The Marin Standard Keyboard Arm also provides quick and precise adjustments maximizing productivity of the user. The arm is fully retractable when not in use and accommodates straight desktops with limited space with the 5 1/2" standard length neck.
The HDPE Keyboard tray is a fully recyclable keyboard tray that was developed to meet the growing demand for environmentally friendly products. Made from HDPE, the tray uses recycled component materials where possible and is fully recyclable.
MONITOR ARM OPTIONS:
Single Monitor Arm + $109.00
Dual Monitor Arm + $149.00
Laptop Dock and Hide + $139.00
Counterbalanced spring technology
Counterbalanced spring technology
allows for 2 to 20lb load maximum
(max 10lb per screen)
|Holds up to 17” laptops with docking station.|
POWERSTRIP OPTIONS: + $33.00
The Foot Rest is designed to facilitate leg and foot stretching while standing, leaning, perching or sitting. Lightweight, durable, and stabilizing, the footrest keeps the feet and legs ina relaxed, neutral position that promotes increased circulation and reduces foot fatigue and soreness.
Dimensions: L 26” x W 14” x H 3.5”
Weight: 3 lbs
TR800-DT3 + $799.00
The TR800-DT3 our low-use treadmill base and console. The treadmill base fits perfectly under most standing desks making it easy to transition your standing desk into a walking desk. Like all other LifeSpan Workplace products, the TR800-DT3 is Bluetooth-enabled letting you wirelessly sync and track activity data with our computer app and the LifeSpan Fitness Club, our online health and fitness tracking program -- one free membership is included with your purchase.
TR1200-DT3 + $999.00
The TR1200-DT3 our mid-use treadmill base and console. The treadmill base fits perfectly under most standing desks making it easy to transition your standing desk into a walking desk. The small, contemporary designed console is the perfect size to discretely sit on your desk so it will not get in the way of your work. Like all other LifeSpan Workplace products, the TR1200-DT3 is Bluetooth-enabled letting you wirelessly sync and track activity data with our computer fitness app and the LifeSpan Fitness Club, our online health and fitness tracking program -- one free membership is included with your purchase.
TR5000-DT3 + $1,499.00
The TR5000-DT3 is our high-use treadmill base and console. The treadmill base fits perfectly under most standing desks making it easy to transition your standing desk into a walking desk. The small, contemporary designed console is the perfect size to discretely sit on your desk so it will not get in the way of your work. Unlike most of our other treadmill desks, the thicker walking belt requires little to no maintenance and belt lubrication. Additionally, the TR5000-DT3 is Bluetooth-enabled allowing users to wirelessly sync and track activity data with our computer fitness app and the LifeSpan Fitness Club, our online health and fitness tracking program -- one free membership is included with your purchase.
Quick Links to Answers:
Most orders over $85 ship FREE within the continental United States. Shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, Mexico, U.S. territories, APO, and FPO addresses do not qualify for the free shipping program.
Exceptions for Canada - Some products do qualify for free Canadian shipping. Please see our International Shipping page for full information.
- Most items ship via UPS Ground service. Some smaller items may be shipped via USPS instead. Desks and larger shipments may ship via a freight carrier.
- If your items ships via common carrier (freight), the freight carrier will call to schedule an appointment for delivery. Our standard/free shipping includes curbside delivery. There may be extra fees for liftgate (lowers the product to the ground), residential, or inside delivery. Call us for more information. Note: It is important for you to immediately inspect freight shipments for damage and to note this on receiving paperwork. Call us immediately if your product arrives with shipping damage.
- UPS and freight are not available to APO and FPO addresses. Call us if you have questions on shipping options to your location.
- UPS items do not usually require a signature for delivery but this is at the discretion of the driver. Signature may be required in high risk areas.
- We will email you an estimated ship date, and tracking information as soon as this is available.
This will vary by item. Most furniture items require assembly. This is usually easy to do. Contact us if you need support. Assembly and white glove delivery is available for furniture items. Please contact us for a quote.
Every product lists an expected time before shipment. Most small items ship the same or next day. Keyboard trays, monitor arms, chairs, and desks are usually custom configured items that are built to order. Lead times vary by product and manufacturer. Travel time varies depending on shipping method chosen, warehouse location, and your location. If timing is critical, please call us and we'll recommend the method most likely to arrive on time. International orders may encounter delays due to incoming customs.
We do ship most items worldwide. Please see our International Shipping page for full information
- Call or email us immediately. Under most circumstances, we will replace the damaged item at no cost to you. Please see our returns page for full information before returning product.
- If your item was delivered via a freight carrier, it is important that you inspect it immediately and note any visible damage on the receiving paperwork the freight carrier will ask you to sign. Please sign after inspection.
Handling Charges: In order to deliver your products timely, a flat handling charge of $12.95 is applied to all orders shipping to Canada and APO addresses.. Special handling charges are in addition to applicable shipping rates. Surcharges always apply regardless of free shipping offers.
The shipping and handling charge is intended to compensate Ergoprise for the cost of handling your order, packaging the product(s) you have purchased, and delivering it/them to you or to the recipient you designate. Prior to submitting your payment information, you will have the opportunity to review the applicable shipping and handling charges. We do not ship orders to FPO or P.O. Boxes. Please avoid using "vanity addresses," as this could result in a delay in delivery.
Uprise Desk warrants to the original purchaser that the products it manufactures are free from defects in material, design and workmanship. With prompt written notice, Uprise Desks will repair or replace, free of charge, any product, part or component which fails under normal use as a result of such defect.
The following exceptions to the limited lifetime warranty do apply:
• Electric components and motors are limited to five (5) years, under normal operational conditions, subject to the inspection and determination of the manufacturer.
This warranty does not apply to:
• Damage in shipment caused by a carrier
• Defects caused by improper installation
• Customer modifications to the product
• Products subject to improper use and conditions
• Third party materials applied to the products