show / hide sidebar
Current Top Sellers
Looking for an affordable monitor arm that has great height adjustment and is able to hold heavier monitors? May we suggest the ESI Edge Max Monitor Arm. In addition to the easy adjustability, it provides a full range of motion with 360° rotation at three points. The ESI Edge Monitor Arm was engineered for exceptional value. As a result, the Edge Monitor Arm is sleek, reliable and offers a range of motion that rivals more expensive monitor arms. The EdgeMax is able to hold monitors between 17.6 - 44 LBS making it a great solution for larger monitors.
Features & Benefits:
- Slim Profile - The EDGE monitor arm presents a slim profile when in the folded position making this monitor arm a perfect match for users with limited available work surface depth.
- Monitor quick release - makes monitor installation and unmounting quick and safer for your monitor. Fits both 75mm and 100mm VESA mounting patterns
- 360 degree swivel - increases placement flexibility and provides for easy collaboration
- Enclosed Cable Management - Cables can be routed inside internal pathways along the underside of the arm for a clutter-free work area.
- Effortless Adjustments - Gas spring technology provides smooth height adjustability.
- Dual mountings - both a desk clamp and grommet mount are included with the EdgeMax
- Accommodates Heavier Monitors - The Edge Max can easily hold monitor arms between 17 - 44 Ilbs.
- Limited lifetime warranty. ESI Warranty Information
ESI ERGONOMICS EDGE MAX MONITOR ARM SPECIFICATIONS:
|Height range:||9” - 23” (14” total)|
|Weight capacity:||17.6 - 44 lbs|
Quick Links to Answers:
Most orders over $85 ship FREE within the continental United States. Shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, Mexico, U.S. territories, APO, and FPO addresses do not qualify for the free shipping program.
Exceptions for Canada - Some products do qualify for free Canadian shipping. Please see our International Shipping page for full information.
- Most items ship via UPS Ground service. Some smaller items may be shipped via USPS instead. Desks and larger shipments may ship via a freight carrier.
- If your items ships via common carrier (freight), the freight carrier will call to schedule an appointment for delivery. Our standard/free shipping includes curbside delivery. There may be extra fees for liftgate (lowers the product to the ground), residential, or inside delivery. Call us for more information. Note: It is important for you to immediately inspect freight shipments for damage and to note this on receiving paperwork. Call us immediately if your product arrives with shipping damage.
- UPS and freight are not available to APO and FPO addresses. Call us if you have questions on shipping options to your location.
- UPS items do not usually require a signature for delivery but this is at the discretion of the driver. Signature may be required in high risk areas.
- We will email you an estimated ship date, and tracking information as soon as this is available.
This will vary by item. Most furniture items require assembly. This is usually easy to do. Contact us if you need support. Assembly and white glove delivery is available for furniture items. Please contact us for a quote.
Every product lists an expected time before shipment. Most small items ship the same or next day. Keyboard trays, monitor arms, chairs, and desks are usually custom configured items that are built to order. Lead times vary by product and manufacturer. Travel time varies depending on shipping method chosen, warehouse location, and your location. If timing is critical, please call us and we'll recommend the method most likely to arrive on time. International orders may encounter delays due to incoming customs.
We do ship most items worldwide. Please see our International Shipping page for full information
- Call or email us immediately. Under most circumstances, we will replace the damaged item at no cost to you. Please see our returns page for full information before returning product.
- If your item was delivered via a freight carrier, it is important that you inspect it immediately and note any visible damage on the receiving paperwork the freight carrier will ask you to sign. Please sign after inspection.
Handling Charges: In order to deliver your products timely, a flat handling charge of $12.95 is applied to all orders shipping to Canada and APO addresses.. Special handling charges are in addition to applicable shipping rates. Surcharges always apply regardless of free shipping offers.
The shipping and handling charge is intended to compensate Ergoprise for the cost of handling your order, packaging the product(s) you have purchased, and delivering it/them to you or to the recipient you designate. Prior to submitting your payment information, you will have the opportunity to review the applicable shipping and handling charges. We do not ship orders to FPO or P.O. Boxes. Please avoid using "vanity addresses," as this could result in a delay in delivery.
ESI Ergonomic Solutions provides a lifetime warranty on articulating arms and keyboard platforms and a two year warranty on palm rests. Warranty information on additional products is available upon request. Warranties are based on normal installation and use of products in a standard 8-hour shift.
What is not covered:
Warranties do not apply to damage in shipment caused by carriers and defects caused by improper installation, use, or conditions. Products that are modified or tampered with in any way by any person other than an authorized ESI Representative will not be covered under warranty. Costs (such as installation or labor fees) incurred due to replacement of products will not be covered under warranty.
In our continued effort to provide complete ergonomic solutions to our customers, it is our commitment to stand behind any ESI Ergonomic Solutions product.
Custom products (non-catalog and special order) are non-returnable. Costs associated with installation, etc. of defective parts will not be reimbursed.
After packages have been inspected and approved, your account will be credited appropriately or a replacement will be sent if requested. No credit will be issued for damaged or unauthorized product returns.