show / hide sidebar
Current Top Sellers
ErgoExtend Extended Reach Laptop Arm
Ergoprise ErgoExtend Laptop Arm is a laptop or tablet support device for office & home office users. It is designed to improve ergonomic comfort through its superior range of motion by outperforming other units in the same class with its 26” reach and 13” of height adjustment. Its superior reach benefits users with deep return desks by having the ability to extend the monitor to the optimal viewing distance, thus reducing eye strain.
Supporting laptops weighing between 2 and 14lbs, Constructed with a counterbalanced spring, its durability will provide long lasting, trouble free use as compared to competitive units with gas cylinders that leak over time and need replacing.
Its pole-less design allows the product to be fully stored into a 4-3/8” space, making it ideal for a short return desk. Complete with clamp and grommet mounting options, the ErgoExtend brings excellent versatility, flexibility, and comfort to the office user.
ErgoExtend has a modern linear design that comes in optional colors making it a stand out product that offers style, function and performance at an economical price.
- Best in class arm provides 26” of reach with 13” of usable height adjustment.
- Visually appealing pole-less monitor arm folds into a 4-3/8” area for more desk space in smaller work environments.
- Tool-less clamp installation makes assembly quick and easy.
- Flexibility and more options for the end user with a simple, easy-to-use Allen wrench adjustment to counterbalance the weight of the monitor.
- With a clamping range of 0” to 2 5/8” (clamp) that is standard for the Xtend, this new arm will fit to any work surface.
- Enclosed cable management system hides cables.
- Counterbalanced spring technology allows for Counterbalanced spring technology allows for 2 to 14lb load (no gas leakages from use of gas cylinders) .
- Clamp and grommet mounting options.
- Preset 5° parabolic array provides easier viewing, reducing eye strain.
- Adjustable face plates with tool-less thumb knobs for quick and easy adjustments & installation
- The arm swivels 360° around the base, increasing the options for display position.
- TAA compliant. Meets GSA bid requirement.
Quick Links to Answers:
Most orders over $85 ship FREE within the continental United States. Shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, Mexico, U.S. territories, APO, and FPO addresses do not qualify for the free shipping program.
Exceptions for Canada - Some products do qualify for free Canadian shipping. Please see our International Shipping page for full information.
- Most items ship via UPS Ground service. Some smaller items may be shipped via USPS instead. Desks and larger shipments may ship via a freight carrier.
- If your items ships via common carrier (freight), the freight carrier will call to schedule an appointment for delivery. Our standard/free shipping includes curbside delivery. There may be extra fees for liftgate (lowers the product to the ground), residential, or inside delivery. Call us for more information. Note: It is important for you to immediately inspect freight shipments for damage and to note this on receiving paperwork. Call us immediately if your product arrives with shipping damage.
- UPS and freight are not available to APO and FPO addresses. Call us if you have questions on shipping options to your location.
- UPS items do not usually require a signature for delivery but this is at the discretion of the driver. Signature may be required in high risk areas.
- We will email you an estimated ship date, and tracking information as soon as this is available.
This will vary by item. Most furniture items require assembly. This is usually easy to do. Contact us if you need support. Assembly and white glove delivery is available for furniture items. Please contact us for a quote.
Every product lists an expected time before shipment. Most small items ship the same or next day. Keyboard trays, monitor arms, chairs, and desks are usually custom configured items that are built to order. Lead times vary by product and manufacturer. Travel time varies depending on shipping method chosen, warehouse location, and your location. If timing is critical, please call us and we'll recommend the method most likely to arrive on time. International orders may encounter delays due to incoming customs.
We do ship most items worldwide. Please see our International Shipping page for full information
- Call or email us immediately. Under most circumstances, we will replace the damaged item at no cost to you. Please see our returns page for full information before returning product.
- If your item was delivered via a freight carrier, it is important that you inspect it immediately and note any visible damage on the receiving paperwork the freight carrier will ask you to sign. Please sign after inspection.
Handling Charges: In order to deliver your products timely, a flat handling charge of $12.95 is applied to all orders shipping to Canada and APO addresses.. Special handling charges are in addition to applicable shipping rates. Surcharges always apply regardless of free shipping offers.
The shipping and handling charge is intended to compensate Ergoprise for the cost of handling your order, packaging the product(s) you have purchased, and delivering it/them to you or to the recipient you designate. Prior to submitting your payment information, you will have the opportunity to review the applicable shipping and handling charges. We do not ship orders to FPO or P.O. Boxes. Please avoid using "vanity addresses," as this could result in a delay in delivery.