show / hide sidebar
Current Top Sellers
Introducing the US Made ErgoExtend pole mounted dual monitor beam. Holds two 22" diagonal monitors. Easy to adjust your monitors to the perfect eye level.
- Simple economical construction: Rugged design at a competitive price
- Comes standard with clamp and grommet mount to fit most work surfaces: One SKU provides dual mounting options to fit work surfaces from 3/4" to 2 5/8" (clamp)
- Pole assembly includes 16" Pole: Provides ample height adjustment for monitors
- Monitor beam incorporates adjustable dual VESA mounting plates: VESA Plates adjust to accept up to a 22" monitor (diagonal)
- Fixed beam booking angle of 20°: Improves viewing comfort on wide screen arrays
- Tiltable beam assembly: Adjustable for viewing comfort and reducing glare
- Standard VESA hole mounting pattern with Quick Connect mounting holes: Single handed attachment contains both 75mm and 100mm hole patterns to comply with VESA Standards
- Stable design for maximum support: Supports two monitors up to 10 lbs. each
- Comes with all mounting hardware: Tool-less attachment to work surface
- Durable powder paint finish: Available in Silver, Black & White
- Made in USA: BAA compliant for GSA Bid requirements
Quick Links to Answers:
Most orders over $85 ship FREE within the continental United States. Shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, Mexico, U.S. territories, APO, and FPO addresses do not qualify for the free shipping program.
Exceptions for Canada - Some products do qualify for free Canadian shipping. Please see our International Shipping page for full information.
- Most items ship via UPS Ground service. Some smaller items may be shipped via USPS instead. Desks and larger shipments may ship via a freight carrier.
- If your items ships via common carrier (freight), the freight carrier will call to schedule an appointment for delivery. Our standard/free shipping includes curbside delivery. There may be extra fees for liftgate (lowers the product to the ground), residential, or inside delivery. Call us for more information. Note: It is important for you to immediately inspect freight shipments for damage and to note this on receiving paperwork. Call us immediately if your product arrives with shipping damage.
- UPS and freight are not available to APO and FPO addresses. Call us if you have questions on shipping options to your location.
- UPS items do not usually require a signature for delivery but this is at the discretion of the driver. Signature may be required in high risk areas.
- We will email you an estimated ship date, and tracking information as soon as this is available.
This will vary by item. Most furniture items require assembly. This is usually easy to do. Contact us if you need support. Assembly and white glove delivery is available for furniture items. Please contact us for a quote.
Every product lists an expected time before shipment. Most small items ship the same or next day. Keyboard trays, monitor arms, chairs, and desks are usually custom configured items that are built to order. Lead times vary by product and manufacturer. Travel time varies depending on shipping method chosen, warehouse location, and your location. If timing is critical, please call us and we'll recommend the method most likely to arrive on time. International orders may encounter delays due to incoming customs.
We do ship most items worldwide. Please see our International Shipping page for full information
- Call or email us immediately. Under most circumstances, we will replace the damaged item at no cost to you. Please see our returns page for full information before returning product.
- If your item was delivered via a freight carrier, it is important that you inspect it immediately and note any visible damage on the receiving paperwork the freight carrier will ask you to sign. Please sign after inspection.
Handling Charges: In order to deliver your products timely, a flat handling charge of $12.95 is applied to all orders shipping to Canada and APO addresses.. Special handling charges are in addition to applicable shipping rates. Surcharges always apply regardless of free shipping offers.
The shipping and handling charge is intended to compensate Ergoprise for the cost of handling your order, packaging the product(s) you have purchased, and delivering it/them to you or to the recipient you designate. Prior to submitting your payment information, you will have the opportunity to review the applicable shipping and handling charges. We do not ship orders to FPO or P.O. Boxes. Please avoid using "vanity addresses," as this could result in a delay in delivery.