Features & Benefits:
The ErgoCentric GeoCentric Tall Back Task Chair offers exception comfort and quality construction that is suitable for all day use. The curved backrest and triple-density foam seat provide excellent support. The synchro-glide mechanism on our recommended configuration is easier to adjust than a traditional multi-tilt mechanism. Adjustment paddles are clearly marked and have a unique shape for ease of adjustment.
The ErgoCentric GeoCentric Task Chair Recommended Configuration Features:
- Fully upholstered, contoured backrest - is sculpted to fit the natural curves of your back and is high enough to provide upper back support. Back of the chair is also upholstered.
- Air adjustable lumbar support - Allows the user to personalize the contours that support the lumbar. Back is height adjustable so you can place the lumbar exactly where it feels best.
- Synchro-tilt glide mechanism - adjusts the tilt of the seat 1° for every 2° the back tilts. Independent back angle adjustment provides for more personalization for comfort. Chair can free float rock or be locked in any position you want.
- Three-way stretch seat fabric - adds to the comfort of the seat by conforming to your body further reducing the stress sitting puts on your body.
- Triple density foam seat - this soy-based, multi-density foam upgrade provides a softer feel without any loss of support for better long-term comfort. Seat slider for seat depth adjustment is included.
- Height & width adjustable arms - have an easy to operate trigger for height adjustment and have soft, polyurethane arm pads
- Lifetime warranty. Ergocentric Warranty Information
ErgoCentric GeoCentric Tall Back Task Chair Specifications:
|Seat dimensions: ||17.75" - 20.25"d x 20" w |
|Seat height: ||16" - 21" |
|Chair back: ||17" w x 21" h |
|Arms: ||7.25" -10.25" h |
|Weight capacity: ||280 lbs |
|Chair weight: ||65 lbs || |
Why We Picked These Options-
- Triple density foam seat is both soft and supportive
- Air lumber is adjustable
- Synchro-Glide mechanism is easy to operate
This is Good For -
- Suitable for all day use
- Fits users 5'4" to 6'3" and under 240 lbs
| || |
ErgoCentric GeoCentric Chair Eco Impact - Modular design extends lifespan
- Greenguard certified
Teknit for your ErgoCentric GeoCentric Chair
Your choice of fabric can actually make your chair more comfortable. Teknit is a three-way knit that maximizes the softness of the chair cushions, reducing pressure points that create discomfort and allows for airflow which can keep you more comfortable over the course of the workdday. Teknit is durable and easy to clean. Abrasion rating is 250,000 double rubs for long life.