show / hide sidebar
Current Top Sellers
ErgoCentric GeoCentric Petite Task Chair Recommended Configuration
Features & Benefits:
The ErgoCentric GeoCentric Petite Tall Back Task Chair has been scaled into a petite office chair that fits the smaller body well while providing for all day comfort. The synchro-glide mechanism on our recommended configuration is easier to adjust than a traditional task chair. Adjustment paddles are clearly marked and have a unique shape for ease of adjustment.
The ErgoCentric GeoCentric Petite Task Chair Recommended Configuration Features:
ErgoCentric GeoCentric Petite Tall Back Task Chair Specifications:
Why We Picked These Options-
This is Good For -
Chair Height (cylinder)
A chair has the correct seated height for the user if their knees are level with, or slightly lower than, their hips. Choose from three different cylinder heights, each with a different adjustment range for seated height.
- 15" - 18" (80mm) - recommended for most users under 5'2"
- 15.5" - 19" (100mm)
- 16" - 21" (125mm) - standard seated height range fits most users up to 6'
Buy Smart: Getting the right seated height range can be a challenge for a shorter user who may also have to deal with not going too low or they may not be able to position the keyboard and mouse at the right height. A height adjustable desk eliminates that problem as can a height adjustable keyboard tray. It's not good for the back to have the chair always at its lowest height so choose the cylinder that gets your knees into the right position somewhere above the lowest height for the cylinder. If reaching your desk may be a problem, consider adding a footstool so you can set the chair higher and still protect your back. A chair that is too high can create problems for your back and compromise the circulation in your legs.
Choose from standard casters that work well on carpet or carpet protector mats, or soft casters that role more quietly while protecting hard floor surfaces, or glides which don't roll at all.
Teknit for your ErgoCentric GeoCentric Chair
Your choice of fabric can actually make your chair more comfortable. Teknit is a three-way knit that maximizes the softness of the chair cushions, reducing pressure points that create discomfort and allows for airflow which can keep you more comfortable over the course of the workdday. Teknit is durable and easy to clean. Abrasion rating is 250,000 double rubs for long life.
Quick Links to Answers:
Most orders over $85 ship FREE within the continental United States. Shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, Mexico, U.S. territories, APO, and FPO addresses do not qualify for the free shipping program.
Exceptions for Canada - Some products do qualify for free Canadian shipping. Please see our International Shipping page for full information.
- Most items ship via UPS Ground service. Some smaller items may be shipped via USPS instead. Desks and larger shipments may ship via a freight carrier.
- If your items ships via common carrier (freight), the freight carrier will call to schedule an appointment for delivery. Our standard/free shipping includes curbside delivery. There may be extra fees for liftgate (lowers the product to the ground), residential, or inside delivery. Call us for more information. Note: It is important for you to immediately inspect freight shipments for damage and to note this on receiving paperwork. Call us immediately if your product arrives with shipping damage.
- UPS and freight are not available to APO and FPO addresses. Call us if you have questions on shipping options to your location.
- UPS items do not usually require a signature for delivery but this is at the discretion of the driver. Signature may be required in high risk areas.
- We will email you an estimated ship date, and tracking information as soon as this is available.
This will vary by item. Most furniture items require assembly. This is usually easy to do. Contact us if you need support. Assembly and white glove delivery is available for furniture items. Please contact us for a quote.
Every product lists an expected time before shipment. Most small items ship the same or next day. Keyboard trays, monitor arms, chairs, and desks are usually custom configured items that are built to order. Lead times vary by product and manufacturer. Travel time varies depending on shipping method chosen, warehouse location, and your location. If timing is critical, please call us and we'll recommend the method most likely to arrive on time. International orders may encounter delays due to incoming customs.
We do ship most items worldwide. Please see our International Shipping page for full information
- Call or email us immediately. Under most circumstances, we will replace the damaged item at no cost to you. Please see our returns page for full information before returning product.
- If your item was delivered via a freight carrier, it is important that you inspect it immediately and note any visible damage on the receiving paperwork the freight carrier will ask you to sign. Please sign after inspection.
Handling Charges: In order to deliver your products timely, a flat handling charge of $12.95 is applied to all orders shipping to Canada and APO addresses.. Special handling charges are in addition to applicable shipping rates. Surcharges always apply regardless of free shipping offers.
The shipping and handling charge is intended to compensate Ergoprise for the cost of handling your order, packaging the product(s) you have purchased, and delivering it/them to you or to the recipient you designate. Prior to submitting your payment information, you will have the opportunity to review the applicable shipping and handling charges. We do not ship orders to FPO or P.O. Boxes. Please avoid using "vanity addresses," as this could result in a delay in delivery.