The Eco-Friendly Green Angle is a unique lumbar traction device for those suffering from lower back pain. The Green Angle Pro diminishes pain while supporting the structural integrity of the spine, lessening the pressure on muscles and discs and allowing passive traction using the calf as counter weight. Our Green Angle is made from renewable resources and accompanied biodegradable plastic packaging. Now you can relieve back pain and stay environmentally conscious too!
The Green Angle has already helped millions of people suffering from a host of lower-back problems including fatigue, herniated or bulging discs, muscle spasms, stiffness, strain, tension and every day stress.
- Positions legs at the correct angle to lesson lower-back pain.
- Supports the spine to diminish pressure on muscles and discs.
- Reduces discomfort for herniated or bulging discs, arthritis, edema, phlebitis, pregnancy, respiratory problems and sciatica.
- Eases aching muscles and improves circulation.
- Provides ultimate comfort while reclining or sleeping.
- Insurance and Medicare billable.
- Made of environmental safe, medical quality polyurethane foam.
- Washable, hypoallergenic cotton cover.
- Patented and made in the USA.
- Two Sizes: Small & Large.