show / hide sidebar
Current Top Sellers
The EC Collection’s 3 Series features clean lines and an uncluttered aesthetic. The EC 3 Series Executive Mid Back Chair combines high grade materials, ergonomic principles and minimalist design putting the 3 Series in a class of it’s own. The EC Series features a full back, spring support system built into the molded foam, providing comfort and support for the entire back. This continuous, dynamic back support is provided by a self adjusting, embedded smart spring system. This smart spring feature streamlines the appearance of the chair without ignoring ergonomic principals, creating a chair that sits as good as it looks.
The EC 3 Series Executive Mid Back Chair can fit almost any environment, whether it’s the executive office, conference room, private office or ergonomic workstation.
Features & Benefits:
- Synchro-tilt mechanism includes multi position tilt lock with slow release, pneumatic height adjustment and side tension control.
- High density, High resiliency, molded seat and back foam for comfort and durability.
- A full back, dynamic, self-adjusting spring support system, embedded into the molded foam back.
- Fixed height, polished aluminum arms with polyurethane arm pads.
- Waterfall seat design to reduce muscle fatigue.
- 5 Prong polished aluminum base.
- 3” Dual wheel carpet casters.
- ANSI/BIFMA approved and TB117-2013 compliant.
- ISO 14001 certified & ISO 9001 certified
EC 3 Series Executive Mid Back Chair Fabric Options:
There are plenty of ways to work color and texture into your office seating and work environment. Both Grade 1 & Leather Plus options are available online for the EC 3 Series Mid Back Executive Chair.
** More fabric options are available, please call for more information. Additional charges may apply for Mider grades of fabric.
Fabric Grade 1 - Stretch Collection
|Stretch Collection - Black [C1]||Stretch Collection - Burgundy [C3]||Stretch Collection - Red [C6]|
|Stretch Collection - Blue [C4]||Stretch Collection - Gold [C5]||Stretch Collection - Navy [C9]|
|Stretch Collection - Grey [C2]|
Fabric Grade 1 - Classic Collection
|Classic Collection - Black [CR03]||Classic Collection - Burgundy [CR09]||Classic Collection - Charcoal [CR02]|
|Classic Collection - Beige [CR01]||Classic Collection - Royal Blue [CR05]||Classic Collection - Green [CR06]|
|Classic Collection - Navy [CR04]||Classic Collection - Taupe [CR12]||Classic Collection - Wine [CR08]|
Fabric Grade 1 - Foundation Collection
|Foundation - Stone [F12]||Foundation - Carmel [F15]||Foundation - Bluestone [F17]|
|Foundation - Red [F30]||Foundation - Apple [F33]||Foundation - Wolf [F35]|
|Foundation - Fossil [F39]||Foundation - Goose [F39]||Foundation - Pumpkin [F49]|
|Foundation - Burgundy [F54]||Foundation - Navy [F56]||Foundation - Black [F58]|
|Foundation - Palegold [F59]||Foundation - Charcoal [F63]||Foundation - Willow [F65]|
|Foundation - Olive [F66]||Foundation - Silver [F68]||Foundation - Graphite [F74]|
|White [V016] + $50.00||Bone [V014] + $50.00||Ginger [V011] + $50.00|
|Cobblestone [V040] + $50.00||Clay [V035] + $50.00||Burgandy [V015] + $50.00|
|Black [V001] + $50.00||Brownie [V018] + $50.00||Poppy [V030] + $50.00|
Quick Links to Answers:
Most orders over $85 ship FREE within the continental United States. Shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, Mexico, U.S. territories, APO, and FPO addresses do not qualify for the free shipping program.
Exceptions for Canada - Some products do qualify for free Canadian shipping. Please see our International Shipping page for full information.
- Most items ship via UPS Ground service. Some smaller items may be shipped via USPS instead. Desks and larger shipments may ship via a freight carrier.
- If your items ships via common carrier (freight), the freight carrier will call to schedule an appointment for delivery. Our standard/free shipping includes curbside delivery. There may be extra fees for liftgate (lowers the product to the ground), residential, or inside delivery. Call us for more information. Note: It is important for you to immediately inspect freight shipments for damage and to note this on receiving paperwork. Call us immediately if your product arrives with shipping damage.
- UPS and freight are not available to APO and FPO addresses. Call us if you have questions on shipping options to your location.
- UPS items do not usually require a signature for delivery but this is at the discretion of the driver. Signature may be required in high risk areas.
- We will email you an estimated ship date, and tracking information as soon as this is available.
This will vary by item. Most furniture items require assembly. This is usually easy to do. Contact us if you need support. Assembly and white glove delivery is available for furniture items. Please contact us for a quote.
Every product lists an expected time before shipment. Most small items ship the same or next day. Keyboard trays, monitor arms, chairs, and desks are usually custom configured items that are built to order. Lead times vary by product and manufacturer. Travel time varies depending on shipping method chosen, warehouse location, and your location. If timing is critical, please call us and we'll recommend the method most likely to arrive on time. International orders may encounter delays due to incoming customs.
We do ship most items worldwide. Please see our International Shipping page for full information
- Call or email us immediately. Under most circumstances, we will replace the damaged item at no cost to you. Please see our returns page for full information before returning product.
- If your item was delivered via a freight carrier, it is important that you inspect it immediately and note any visible damage on the receiving paperwork the freight carrier will ask you to sign. Please sign after inspection.
Handling Charges: In order to deliver your products timely, a flat handling charge of $12.95 is applied to all orders shipping to Canada and APO addresses.. Special handling charges are in addition to applicable shipping rates. Surcharges always apply regardless of free shipping offers.
The shipping and handling charge is intended to compensate Ergoprise for the cost of handling your order, packaging the product(s) you have purchased, and delivering it/them to you or to the recipient you designate. Prior to submitting your payment information, you will have the opportunity to review the applicable shipping and handling charges. We do not ship orders to FPO or P.O. Boxes. Please avoid using "vanity addresses," as this could result in a delay in delivery.
At Nightingale, we’re proud of what we make, and we stand behind our products. Our Lifetime Limited Warranty applies to products manufactured after Jan. 1st, 2016 that have been delivered to customers in Canada and the US.
The warranty begins with the date of purchase from the Nightingale dealer by the original purchaser. Under this warranty, all claims must be made within the time period specified:
Lifetime limited: All non-moving metal parts.
10 years: Control mechanisms, casters, pneumatic cylinders, self-skinned urethane parts and plastic shells.
Five years: Upholsteries.
The warranty is based on normal use within a normal commercial office setting of single shift, eight hours per day, five days per week, by individuals weighing 250-350 pounds depending on model.
For complete details, call Nightingale at 1 800 363 8954.