show / hide sidebar
Current Top Sellers
Ergonomic relaxed neutral wrist and hand position
The design of the DXT 2 Mouse enables the hand to work from a relaxed position reducing the tension on the soft tissues. In addition the vertical design avoids extreme twisting of the forearm helping to increase comfort.
Zinc base for improved stability and accuracy
Precision grip for accurate navigation
Similar to a pen grip the DXT 2 design allows for accurate navigation. Small muscles and joints of the fingers have higher processing abilities for movement and sensation than other larger body parts. The large muscle groups of the shoulder are adapted for power and larger ranges of movement whereas the smaller muscle groups of the hand are adapted for finer, precise movements.
Instantly switches between right and left hand
By pressing a single button the DXT 2 instantly switches between right and left handed use. It does NOT require primary button function change in the Operating System, regardless of left or right handed use.
This unique feature allows the user to spread the mouse usage throughout both right and left hands with relative ease. It also enables users with an injury to the dominant hand to easily switch to their non-injured hand and continue to work effectively with minimum impact on productivity.
The DXT 2 Mouse’s unique compact design fits a large range of hand sizes. Unlike other ergonomic mice the DXT 2 Precision Mouse’s compact design is ideal for laptop and travel use.
Fits most hand sizes
Accommodates both large and small hands.
Rapid charge system
Rapid charge system of 30 seconds allows 2+ hours of use. A full charge of 90 minutes allows up to 2 weeks of normal use.
Grasping the DXT 2
Start by placing the tip of the ring finger over the black plastic triangular area beneath the bottom click button. The remaining finger tips and thumb will naturally position themselves on the first half of the front and back mouse surfaces, respectively, with the pinkie finger tucked in. The fingers should be comfortably curled (e.g. holding a pen) versus extended or lying flat.
The resulting hand and finger posture facilitates precision movements and avoids the fingers being placed one upon the other and coming into contact with the cable. It should be noted that the body of the mouse is not placed parallel to the side of the keyboard but at an angle to the side of the keyboard.
Quick Links to Answers:
Most orders over $85 ship FREE within the continental United States. Shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, Mexico, U.S. territories, APO, and FPO addresses do not qualify for the free shipping program.
Exceptions for Canada - Some products do qualify for free Canadian shipping. Please see our International Shipping page for full information.
- Most items ship via UPS Ground service. Some smaller items may be shipped via USPS instead. Desks and larger shipments may ship via a freight carrier.
- If your items ships via common carrier (freight), the freight carrier will call to schedule an appointment for delivery. Our standard/free shipping includes curbside delivery. There may be extra fees for liftgate (lowers the product to the ground), residential, or inside delivery. Call us for more information. Note: It is important for you to immediately inspect freight shipments for damage and to note this on receiving paperwork. Call us immediately if your product arrives with shipping damage.
- UPS and freight are not available to APO and FPO addresses. Call us if you have questions on shipping options to your location.
- UPS items do not usually require a signature for delivery but this is at the discretion of the driver. Signature may be required in high risk areas.
- We will email you an estimated ship date, and tracking information as soon as this is available.
This will vary by item. Most furniture items require assembly. This is usually easy to do. Contact us if you need support. Assembly and white glove delivery is available for furniture items. Please contact us for a quote.
Every product lists an expected time before shipment. Most small items ship the same or next day. Keyboard trays, monitor arms, chairs, and desks are usually custom configured items that are built to order. Lead times vary by product and manufacturer. Travel time varies depending on shipping method chosen, warehouse location, and your location. If timing is critical, please call us and we'll recommend the method most likely to arrive on time. International orders may encounter delays due to incoming customs.
We do ship most items worldwide. Please see our International Shipping page for full information
- Call or email us immediately. Under most circumstances, we will replace the damaged item at no cost to you. Please see our returns page for full information before returning product.
- If your item was delivered via a freight carrier, it is important that you inspect it immediately and note any visible damage on the receiving paperwork the freight carrier will ask you to sign. Please sign after inspection.
Handling Charges: In order to deliver your products timely, a flat handling charge of $12.95 is applied to all orders shipping to Canada and APO addresses.. Special handling charges are in addition to applicable shipping rates. Surcharges always apply regardless of free shipping offers.
The shipping and handling charge is intended to compensate Ergoprise for the cost of handling your order, packaging the product(s) you have purchased, and delivering it/them to you or to the recipient you designate. Prior to submitting your payment information, you will have the opportunity to review the applicable shipping and handling charges. We do not ship orders to FPO or P.O. Boxes. Please avoid using "vanity addresses," as this could result in a delay in delivery.