show / hide sidebar
Current Top Sellers
CorFit System® Lumbosacral Support The Support That Fits Everyone – Providing Flexibility and Stability
The CorFit System is the best designed lumbosacral support on the market. That’s no exaggeration but simply a truism based on the high quality of its durable components and construction, coupled with careful attention to fit and comfort. Just ask anyone who’s seen or worn the CorFit to help relieve low back pain. Our patented fitting system allows us to create supports proportionally sized in height and length, with taller supports for larger people and smaller supports for petites and children. It’s the support that fits everyone and provides comfort, compression, flexibility and stability.
When your support fits correctly, it stabilizes the lumbosacral region to help prevent and relieve low back pain that results from muscle strain and spasms. The CorFit’s upward and inward pressure supports stretched or weakened abdominal muscles and helps reduce stress on the lower back. By limiting the motion of muscles and ligaments, its support also helps improve posture and serves as a reminder to use proper lifting techniques.
- Cool and Comfortable Low Back Pain Relief
This lumbosacral support is so comfortable and supportive, you’ll even look forward to wearing it. The plush elastic back panel is made with flexible posterior stays; adjustable double side pulls provide customized abdominal compression. Wicking material draws moisture away, helping you stay cooler. The soft, CorEdge® Finish around top and bottom edges adds comfort without binding or irritation. The ultra-durable front panel with a hook and loop closure provides additional support. Choose the CorFit Value Support for short-term use only with 100 closure hook and loop. White. Available in S, M/LG, XL, 2X, 3X, 4X or 5X. Additional charge for sizes larger than XL.
- Best designed lumbosacral support on the market
- Patented fitting system to accommodate any size, proportionally sized in height and length
TESTIMONIAL: “After a debilitating low back incident left me almost completely immobilized for three weeks, my experience with the lumbar back brace has been of a positive nature. Daily chiropractic adjustments, therapy and determination made it possible to walk on crutches to the bathroom instead of crawling. I began wearing the brace as soon as I could move to a sitting position – a positive happening in my life. The brace has been my saving salvation and I would not be without one.” –Wayne Zemelka, IA
Size Around Hips
- Child: 24" - 33" (4" belt height)
- X-Small: 24" - 33" (5" belt height)
- Small: 27” - 38” Waist (6” belt height)
- Med/Large: 32” - 43” (8” belt height)
- X-Large: 40” - 52” (9” belt height)
- 2X-Large: 46” - 58” (10” belt height)
- 3X-Large: 52” - 64” (12” belt height)
- 4X-Large: 60” - 74” (14” belt height)
LSB7900 CorFit Value Lumbosacral Support
|DETAILED SKUS||LSB-7900-4XL, LSB-79000, LSB-79001, LSB-79002, LSB-79004, LSB-79005, LSB-79006, LSB-79007|
|PAIN AREA||Abdominal, Back|
Quick Links to Answers:
Most orders over $85 ship FREE within the continental United States. Shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, Mexico, U.S. territories, APO, and FPO addresses do not qualify for the free shipping program.
Exceptions for Canada - Some products do qualify for free Canadian shipping. Please see our International Shipping page for full information.
- Most items ship via UPS Ground service. Some smaller items may be shipped via USPS instead. Desks and larger shipments may ship via a freight carrier.
- If your items ships via common carrier (freight), the freight carrier will call to schedule an appointment for delivery. Our standard/free shipping includes curbside delivery. There may be extra fees for liftgate (lowers the product to the ground), residential, or inside delivery. Call us for more information. Note: It is important for you to immediately inspect freight shipments for damage and to note this on receiving paperwork. Call us immediately if your product arrives with shipping damage.
- UPS and freight are not available to APO and FPO addresses. Call us if you have questions on shipping options to your location.
- UPS items do not usually require a signature for delivery but this is at the discretion of the driver. Signature may be required in high risk areas.
- We will email you an estimated ship date, and tracking information as soon as this is available.
This will vary by item. Most furniture items require assembly. This is usually easy to do. Contact us if you need support. Assembly and white glove delivery is available for furniture items. Please contact us for a quote.
Every product lists an expected time before shipment. Most small items ship the same or next day. Keyboard trays, monitor arms, chairs, and desks are usually custom configured items that are built to order. Lead times vary by product and manufacturer. Travel time varies depending on shipping method chosen, warehouse location, and your location. If timing is critical, please call us and we'll recommend the method most likely to arrive on time. International orders may encounter delays due to incoming customs.
We do ship most items worldwide. Please see our International Shipping page for full information
- Call or email us immediately. Under most circumstances, we will replace the damaged item at no cost to you. Please see our returns page for full information before returning product.
- If your item was delivered via a freight carrier, it is important that you inspect it immediately and note any visible damage on the receiving paperwork the freight carrier will ask you to sign. Please sign after inspection.
Handling Charges: In order to deliver your products timely, a flat handling charge of $12.95 is applied to all orders shipping to Canada and APO addresses.. Special handling charges are in addition to applicable shipping rates. Surcharges always apply regardless of free shipping offers.
The shipping and handling charge is intended to compensate Ergoprise for the cost of handling your order, packaging the product(s) you have purchased, and delivering it/them to you or to the recipient you designate. Prior to submitting your payment information, you will have the opportunity to review the applicable shipping and handling charges. We do not ship orders to FPO or P.O. Boxes. Please avoid using "vanity addresses," as this could result in a delay in delivery.