Flexibility is key to the new Conset 501-27 series. More sizes, greater weight capacity, increased travel and integrated anti-squeeze system.
Powder coated in RAL 9006 (silver). The Conset 501-27 Series is a modern, light design desk at a very reasonable price.
The 501-27 is perfect as a free standing desk or in cubicle applications and it exceeds the standards set by ANSI/HFES 100-2007 Human Factors Engineering of Computer Workstations guidelines. In short, this adjustable height desk will accommodate individuals from the 5th to 95th percentile by having a height range from 22" to 48".
** Assembly Required **
- Frame adjusts from 21"- 47"
- Frame Width 32-7/8"
- Height Range 22"- 48"
- Top support bracket dimensions are 17-11/16"
- Legs are constructed of steel, feet are 22-1/16" long
- Each leg has two adjustable glides
- Optional Casters are available, these will add approximately 3" to height of frame
- Lifting capacity: 275 Lbs.
- Adjusts 1.2" per second
- Power supply is 110V
- 80 Watt AC Power Transformer (consumption: 80 Watts; standby: Less than 1 Watt)
- Easy up and down operation with the added safety feature; 2 buttons must be pressed together to avoid accidental operation
- ”Anti-squeeze” feature; top must be mounted to frame before the desk will go up and down without stopping
- Power supply is UL approved for the USA and Canada
- Integrated cable management located between support brackets
- Frame color: Silver (visible frame parts powder coated in frame color, non-visible metal parts are surface treated - plated)
- ANSI/HFES 100-2007 Compliant
Tabletop Color Options:
|Beech Tabletop||Maple Tabletop|