The Conset 501-19 WS is a wall mounted standing desk system that eliminates the need for a base. This allows for maximum leg room and makes it easy to clean around which is a real plus in health care envireornment. The motorized leg can be used with the optional rechargeable battery and with 220 lbs. of lifting capacity. The wall-mounted 501-19 height adjustable desk is delivered with table top support and control panel, ready for plugin. The table top support can easily be shortened if the desired table top is smaller than the support.
Conset 501-19 Adjustable Height Desk:
Minimum tabletop measurements: 36" x 19"
Maximum tabletop measurements: 55" x 39"
Max load on column: 100 kg. or 220 Lbs
Height range (if mounted at floor level) is 26" to 46.4"
Please note that some wall-types might need additional brackets to even out the load.
The 3" between column and wall allows for mounting a cable tray.
** Assembly is required **
- Frame adjusts from 26" to 46.4"
- Lifting capacity: 220 Lbs
- Adjusts 1" per second
- Power supply is 110V
- 80 Watt AC Power Transformer (consumption: 80 Watts; standby: Less than 1 Watt)
- Easy up and down operation with the added safety feature; 2 buttons must be pressed together to avoid accidental operation
- ”Anti-squeeze” feature; top must be mounted to frame before the desk will go up and down without stopping
- Power supply is UL approved for the USA and Canada
- Integrated cable management located between support brackets
- Frame color: Silver or Black (visible frame parts powder coated in frame color, non-visible metal parts are surface treated - plated)
- Additional Add-On Features: optional battery feature (no plug-in required).
- 2-year warranty on motorized parts, 5-year on structure
Tabletop Color Options:
|Beech Tabletop||Maple Tabletop|
Please note All Desk Systems (base & top) or Desk Top Only are delivered free via commercial truck on a pallet and delivered to the curb. If the shipping destination is to a residence or a business without a loading dock, a liftgate will be required. Surcharges may apply. Please state this information in the notes section on your order.