The Conset 501-29 standing desk frame is a very strong and stable height adjustable desk base. The frame has new unique characteristics for height adjustable tables: This product meets ROHS framework for the reduction of hazardous substances in electronic, whereby the environmental impact is minimized. The 501-29 frame has 3-parts columns that allow a taller maximum height. Despite of the light design, the frame has an improving max load of 276 Lbs. Into the bargain of a Conset 501-29 you get an automatic stop safety switch function. The adjustable height desk frame can be assembled Left or Right.
The Conset 501-29 height adjustable desk ranges from 24-13/16" to 51-3/16." The triple column system gives great stability. Powder coated in RAL 9006 (silver). The 501-29 is a modern, light design at a reasonable price.
** Assembly Required **
- Frame adjusts from 24-13/16" to 51-3/16"
- Top support bracket dimensions are 17-11/16"
- Legs are constructed of steel, feet are 22-1/16" long
- Each leg has two adjustable glides
- Optional Casters are available, these will add approximately 3" to height of frame
- Lifting capacity: 276 Lbs
- Adjusts 1.2" per second
- Power supply is 110V
- 80 Watt AC Power Transformer (consumption: 80 Watts; standby: Less than 1 Watt)
- Easy up and down operation with the added safety feature; 2 buttons must be pressed together to avoid accidental operation
- ”Anti-squeeze” feature; top must be mounted to frame before the desk will go up and down without stopping
- Power supply is UL approved for the USA and Canada
- Integrated cable management located between support brackets
- Frame color: Silver (visible frame parts powder coated in frame color, non-visible metal parts are surface treated - plated)
- 2-year warranty on motorized parts, 5-year on structure.
Tabletop Color Options:
|Beech Tabletop||Maple Tabletop|
Please note All Desk Systems (base & top) or Desk Top Only are delivered free via commercial truck on a pallet and delivered to the curb. If the shipping destination is to a residence or a business without a loading dock, a liftgate will be required. Surcharges may apply. Please state this information in the notes section on your order.